Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon - a backstabber

luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am saying this only after remembering her promise to Rey that she wont play any cheap tricks and use cheap tactics against the weaklings, and then, she goes ahead and gives that character assassination speech on kriya. 😡
i know its for elections but could have been done in a respectable way. this makes me wonder, why is she friends with rey or was attracted to him in the beginning???
is it just because he is rich and popular and not for what he is as a person (he is adorable btw, 😍)..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah she has promised Rey that she will not use any cheap tactic on Kria but again she's doing the same. And this time she has hurt Kria in most vicious manner. Misunderstanding between kriyansh is all because of Sharon. These dazzlers have done all this and poor Rey had to pay for this. And height of kaminapan, they know why Kria slapped rey and still they are hiding the reasons from Rey and blaming Kria for all this.😡
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gal i actually forgot abt it
nice thinking
this made me hate sharon more
can't we have a i hate sharon thread
i wud luv 2 b a part of it
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kajen

Gal i actually forgot abt it
nice thinking
this made me hate sharon more
can't we have a i hate sharon thread
i wud luv 2 b a part of it

Me too would love to be a member. of that thread..But, I guess we just can't do it...

kumjoo thumbnail

Great post!

Rey has always been nice to Sharon. He forgives and forgets everything she does. Initially She yelled at him in-front of everybody, but that didn't bother him, coz he has given all priviledges only to Sharon...
and what sharon gives in return to Rey?? LOSS OF REPUTATION ..
On one hand she says ..Dazzlers ko Rey ki Rep ki Fikar hai...and other hand she is the only person who is ruining his rep, creating misunderstanding between Kriyaansh.
She does not deserve to be Rey's Best Friend
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

Me too would love to be a member. of that thread..But, I guess we just can't do it...

i know man
if we can have a appreciathon thread
why can't we have a criticism 1
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys c"mon...sharon"s not that b ad...n the others were also,a,part of the plan...infact wasnt it the others who suggested the idea of giiving the speech in the absence of rey...n even they kept quite when rey asked what happened ki kriya slapped him...vicky being his chaddi buddie dint say anything...so guys lets not be so hard on sharon...BTW great post man...n yeah when i heard the speech n say kriya slap rey...i was angry wid sharon...but it was swayam who told kriya that he overheard rey tell some1 about the speech...so actually missunderstandin ki root cause woh hai...Edited by SwaRonluver666 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

guys c"mon...sharon"s not that b ad...n the others were also,a,part of the plan...infact wasnt it the others who suggested the idea of giiving the speech in the absence of rey...n even they kept quite when rey asked what happened ki kriya slapped him...vicky being his chaddi buddie dint say anything...so guys lets not be so hard on sharon...BTW great post man...n yeah when i heard the speech n say kriya slap rey...i was angry wid sharon...but it was swayam who told kriya that he overheard rey tell some1 about the speech...so actually missunderstandin ki root cause woh hai...

I partially agree with you Aparna...

Actually everybody contributed in creating Misunderstanding ...but Sharon's approach was not right...She should understand the limits
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
promises are meant to be broken and sharon promised rey when they wee in footloose and she hasn't done anything wrong and now if u try to see the good side of sharon . That she is so committed in her friendship that she can do anything for rey to make him win election and y is she doing this selflessly just coz of rey and so I feel for her emotions and relations are extreme. whom she hates she hates from her hate and whom she cares and thinks about  she'll do it selflessly. And it was just an election tactic people does even more cheaper stuffs. 4 that day even I was angry but when you come to think of it its okay. And it was a test for kria also where she failed badly she can't control her emotions and feelings and  over reacts as said by swayum which is 100% true.
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with Aparna too, like its not just her, she is bitchy, so are rimmi and simmi.
but the point of my post is her sincerity towards rey. she doesn't know he loves kriya but she does know that he doesnt like putting people down.
i think she doesnt understand anyones point of view, not even rey's, which is sad.