Posted: 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

Thats a great story Idea.. But I am pretty sure they have already shot the upcoming episodes.. so Not sure if it will be part of the episodes.. but nevertheless the IDEA is brilliant for a ONE SHOT!

Somone please write an OS on this!
i wish ye real ho,..osum,.i want d same situation in d show as well!!
i also wanna see this wish kuch aisa ho
super buddy.it;s simply awesome.sach mein aisa ho toh maja aa jayega it's so romantic.dmg mein aisa bahut baar hua hai ki ridz was out armaan brought her back home n in the drunken state ridz confess her love for armaan.so if something same happens here tab toh maja aajayega aur rey toh khusi mein pagal hi ho jayega because rey is already madly in love with kriya n deep down her heart she also loves him.drunken halaat mein hi saari truth bhar aati hai.

Originally posted by Angel56

After the  rose party and the dance all the couples like swaron viha and others except kriyaansh were just gone to have fun with their luv but kria left alone and bcoz of the whole prob she was drunk as sum1 mixed sumthng in soft drinks & rey saw she was drunk cant reisist without helping her he was worried whether she stuck in any prob so he said to her come with me i'll drop u but u know its baat cutter so how she jst agreee so soon then rey had only one choice to just lift her and he did that but while going to home kriya said to stop the car . and rey did that & drunk kria was just shouting here & there and suddenly rey hold her tightly and both were luking at each other and kria said i slaped u on ur facetumhe boht dard hua hoga na & put here hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him and just fainted .rey was just luking at her and all the situation...he saw tears in kryas eyes and felt she hurt too!!!!!!!hope u all liked it

This is all tell me how do u like it as its my first time must comment

Seriously,I thought this is the upcoming story track.😛You've explained it in such a sweet manner.😉
that would be so nice
bu tit hink they already shoot this track
I LOVED this post. I could actually picturize the scene in my mind. I hope Palki reads it and comes up with something like this 😍
guyss thank u so much for liking it i would luv to share my thoughts wid u guysss👍🏼d3 rox
OMG oh so cute and romantic😳... i wish this happens ...OMG i will be flying in the air

okkk guys i m gonna continue it 

so hope u all like this

after seeing kriya like rey was astonished and slightly kria ko pass la and kissed him on hid forehead ...then dropped kria to her home kria was fainted so he lifted her and went toward her home ...

kria's mom was out of town so there was no 1 in kria home

he hold her and put her on bed kria holding reys hand saying dont go and than sleeped rey covers blanket over kria and went of the house dancing happily on i m in luvvv i m in luv ...

thats it for today if u wanna me to continue do comment or pm me