Poll Question :

Is Anjali Selfish..?

Poll Choice
Yes!
No!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abharaan

I don't think so ...I think she's doing this all for her bro...if bro can do anything for his sis why can't sis do anything...

I really liked their bro-sis bonding!👍🏼 and I understand she's getting desperate here coz its about Arnav! and even if I consider her as selfish for this particular act...still I dont fault her..! 
nooo shes not selfish..shes trying to help lavnya and khushi at the same time!..shes giving an easier way for khushi to complete the contract..nd her purpose isnt selfish either..acc to her arnav loves lavnya so shes just trying to help her lil bro's love life..i dont think shes selfish at all =D..
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

anks yeh kya kar diyya??😆
i think both yes and no..
when it comes to arnav she is..
but basically she is very sweet natured and giving..
i also think she brought up the proposal just to make kh accept..
plus its good if she is selfish only na.. we will get few arhi scenes..😉🤣

granger!🤗

you get 10 on 10 for the best/perfect answer here⭐️ every ppl can show different shades...when situation demands! and of course...from the viewer's pov...we all love her for this mahan act😉
Originally posted by uyti

everyone is selfish...you can not find a single selfless soul out there...and sometimes being selfish is good..when u have to choose b/w ur family(ASR) and an almost a stranger..whom will you choose? i guess ur close ones! so I'll say that Anjali is selfish but in a good way...I voted for 'No'😊

👏👏👏 I second you here...with every word!!  ur's reply is also jus as best as garnger's⭐️  and yes...being selfish isn't any crime in today's world...when u can keep a check on the extremity of ur selfishness😊
Originally posted by -Anks-

I agree with you here...when its from the viewers pov...as anjali is the key to get Arhi closer😳 and what more we want😃 i was putting a light in the whole from a real-life pov...and then i find her kinda 'go-getter' type of person...but there also i dont fault her..!

and shyam...well...obviously he's a certified creep+pervert+loathsome creature🤢 and we know why he's tryn to manipulate anjali😡 I dont support his intentions...but liked the dialogue! 

She s go-getter only for ASR! In dat case Kh is also go-getter !
I luved 2day's epi! Kh decision was against Shyamua's offer! hayee intezaar se mera haal ho raha hai behaal!
Originally posted by mahi0809

In one way I think that she shouldn't have forced someone against their will... everyone should have an equal opportunity to decide... but on the other hand it makes me see the extent to which she would go for her family specially Arnav's happiness!! 

actually the whole thing is very much debatable😕 but its true when its about...someone very much close to heart...we all tend to get desperate! and its not anjali's fault...it jus happens...
Originally posted by Miiss_Urooj

noo she's noot selfish buut she's obliged 😭 foor he's bro
& bdw she's arnav sis thora arnavke jaisse karegi naa 😆

agreed yaara😊 it was jus another shade of anjali..! and she really deserves the 'the best sis in the world' title...
Originally posted by lwfw

no she is not selfish 😉 she does not want arnav to leave house
thats what she says but i guess she does not want him to loose.
Arnav is all she has. but  whatever she did is not right.

hey...wassup yaara..? its been long time😃 and yes...she did this all...only bcoz it was about arnav...and she dsnt care about anything, when its about him...but thats ok😉
Originally posted by ShilpaLuvsKMH

I Dont Think She Is Selfish..
She Wants Only The Happiness For La & ASR

yea...only ASR matters to her...and that's no crime...as he's the most precious possession of her..!
Originally posted by sbanik

She is not selfish...though I am of a strong opinion that she has done wrong by pressuring Khushi to take up the job..She knows how to take advantage of the situation...Whatever she did, she did for her bro's happiness..not for herself..So my vote is No..She is not selfish but whatever she did was wrong.

exactly!! she is kinda 'bro-fish'😛 but taking advantage of some...jus cant support that👎🏼