Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW!!! Murphy that was really rejuvinating and natural !!!
great idea๐Ÿ‘
first time the world will be seen from Anjali's POV plz update soon i m looking forward for it.
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its a great idea to write a diary from anjali's pov..

hey..do create a story of her past and future.. i wud love to read it murphy...
moon20283 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww.. anjali's diary! what an amazing thought...๐Ÿ˜›
write more sooon.. i wanna see what she has to say about her past, arnav and everything from her pov๐Ÿ˜ณ
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow absolutely amazing !!
Beautifully written. Never thought i would be reading Anjali's diary but here it is.
Please continue it, Just lovely!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Wow it's amazing yaar plz add me to ur pm list
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aquablue17

Wow it's amazing yaar plz add me to ur pm list

You are already there
For the ff
Will pm you from the next time
And thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thats wonderful my friend...Great work๐Ÿ˜›
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
wow!that was really awesome..so soulful!
plz continue!
you have got one analytic mind..I must say๐Ÿ‘
mohini4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: murphy369

before I start commenting, I just want to say that you thinking of this idea, has rendered me completely awestruck. The depths in this post make me lose myself. And I become one with the "Di".

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค—

24.08.2011
Dear Diary,
oh! I missed you so much. Just a way too much. It's been three years since I opened myself to you. But the sudden engagement and then my marriage with Shyam created such circumstances that I never got time to talk to you. You and Chote had been a great source of comfort to me when we moved to Nani's place . Those cruel days spent by me, thinking about our parents was one of the worst things I have experienced in my life.I always wanted to share my feelings with you...but certain situations arose which prevented me from doing that. But I always had Shyam by my side who had always been a source of comfort to me.

A brilliant start and insight into her psyche! ๐Ÿ‘ Though Anjali's life seems like an open book readable by all, there are parts of her, hidden deep inside that are only known to the diary, shyam, and her chote. Actually, I'm sure even Shyam doesn't know her as well as the other two.

Today I am in a real fix . I tried to share with Nani and Mami, but they always divert the discussion to some other topics. Mami just prattles a lot. Shyam  had gone to Lucknow which leaves only Chote. But I want to talk about him. I  know I will get a source of comfort writing to you.

What is the one thing Anjali can do when she is facing a dilemma regarding Arnav? She can't quite tell him everything as and how she wants to. She has her share of restrictions and shortcomings. In fact even if she did talk to Mami and Dadi, or even Shyam, would they truly be able to ease off her concerns and understand her perspective? Understand his? I doubt it. There could be NOTHING better than a diary to express her concerns. Contemplate things, reason with herself, fight her turmoils, and may be even emerge with answers she is looking for. Bravo once again Morphu. Your insights have given Anjali her much needed liberation.

Chote had always been by my side. He acted as my Guardian during times of our problems, as an elder brother during times of sadness and, yes, as an younger brother when I would order him to eat properly or sleep on time. I think that my love for him was not so strong like his , as I failed to change him to the 'Arnav' , who would come to me hoping around for a lullaby before going to sleep.

This is just sooo beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

A girl called Lavanya has just entered his life. She proclaims to be the future daughter in law of Raizada family. I know that she can't lead the life which we have been living since our childhood. 
But, I agreed to the decision of Chote as I thought that Lavanya was the love of her life. Perhaps she succeeds to bring a ray of sunlight in Chote's dark world.
I believe that  Chote was so worried about my happiness that he changed himself to a emotionless man that we all see today...

And here finally, she justifies why she has been overlooking all La's mistakes and her inabilities to fit in. Why she's tried so hard to make her feel at home! Only for his sake! She would do anything for him. If someone is able to make a positive difference in his life that she wasn't able to, she will bend over backwards to make sure that person sticks around in his life. She is aware of all his pains and is restless to ease them by any means. Sooo surreal Morphu! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’

to be continued...

โญ๏ธ

Edited by mohini4u - 12 years ago
xainab293 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this is rally a very good idea! Very different and new! ๐Ÿ‘

and this was totally anjali! the sweetness nd all! good job really๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks for the pm...๐Ÿ˜Š