Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Good job!!...Anjali prolly has loads to tell, its great that you chose to define her thoughts and not anyone else

Thanks for the appreciation

TheBlueAngel thumbnail
aww dat was sooo sweet..i loved hw you showed Anjali's feelings it was lyk Anjali herself was saying all dis..
i really loved it 😃 would absolutely love 2 read more..
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fallenstar

aww dat was sooo sweet..i loved hw you showed Anjali's feelings it was lyk Anjali herself was saying all dis..
i really loved it 😃 would absolutely love 2 read more..

It's such a sweet comment...thank you🤗
I saw 23 AUG was your birthday
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY ⭐️🤗🤗
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anjali's diary
Brilliant idea Sancho...
Anjali is the type of person who will open upto only a few people...
She will mostly try and hide her sadness from others for others happiness...
Her diary will be the only source to know the real Anjali...
Continue on Sanch👏
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miya_Malik

reserved! Just stuck with some homework, promishh will update in a while.

EDIT: Wow that was really refreshing! I love the idea of diaries, although have never been able to keep up to writing one myself as my life is so dry there is absolutely nothing to write about. 😒 Who better to write about than Anjali?! I absolutely adore her, and I want to thank you for this brilliant read! Anjali definitely has had a tough life, yet she's never been able to convey her fears, her pain to anyone, not even to her dearest brother who she loves so much. Everything and literally EVERYTHING you've mentioned here, as in Shyam marrying Anjali and giving her new hopes, her contentness at seeing her brother settled with someone who she thinks may understand him, and also how she's never really been able to express how she feels about her past, all the trauma that she's faced, her pain at not being able to change Arnav, is so accurate and you've really explored Anjali's character beyond what we see on our screens. Love you for that!  you've definitely hit the right chord in my heart with your words, it was so refreshing reading Anjali's thoughts through your point of view. I'd love for you to continue this and explore more areas of her present life, some of which may include:
- Khushi's presence in her and Arnav's life and as she sees Arnav more lost in thoughts these days, and more distant from her as he drifts of into his own world most of the time he's around her. Maybe a few entries later, she could be starting to put two and two together, and be wondering at how since Khushi has entered his life, he's changing, for the better ofcourse!
- How her husband's always out and about and maybe she feels that something's fishy and then directly trashes that thought that her husband could be doing something else at the time he's away.
-How Arnav doesn't seem to be giving Lavanya much importance in his life, resulting in Anjali thinking that he may not really be happy with her, this could all just be a 'dikhawa' or something.
It was a refeshing change to read this, I hope to read a second installment to this, maybe you could give us another 'surprise' soon! 😛

These entries will be done in a few days
Specially the first point
I am thinking to introduce anjali's POV in the show
Specially about her brother
😆Jaldi update kar diya, thanks
Maybe I will update this on Sunday
Let's see what Anjali has to say today on the show
Love you for such a detailed comment🤗
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Anjali's diary

Brilliant idea Sancho...
Anjali is the type of person who will open upto only a few people...
She will mostly try and hide her sadness from others for others happiness...
Her diary will be the only source to know the real Anjali...
Continue on Sanch👏

Thanks for taking out time and reading this...
😆Love the name Sanch
short and clean!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!! im sure anji would be xpressin d same things if she had a diary!!
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is great Sancho. Awesome n diff concept. Looking forward to this, pls pm next tym will u?
mohini4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Reserving because at loss of words at the moment!
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Murphy! You call me good and what not! Have you seen your own talent sweety? :O YOU ARE AMAZING! Like.. MORE THAN AMAZING! Such a god damn good idea! Loved how Anjali is talking to her diary, sharing her heart to something that is a non-living object! I am loss of words at the moment! This is a really refreshing idea! Loving it! You gotta continue this, like.. I am not giving you an option! It is an ORDER! You have to continue this! :D You talented person! :D

Looking forward to the next part, although I am not sure if I would be able to comment.. because.. I am busy and not commenting anywhere :P Sorry about that. but you are amazing :D

Continue soon :)

Love
Jyotika
🤗