Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i will reply to everyone else soon
thank u soo much for visiting my shop and liking my creations..

will try to update more often..
still not sure abt the often.. but i will try ๐Ÿ˜†..

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update merry,ringer sig is really awesome yaar, loving them yaar. The second sig is super cute. kasu one is superb,i like the B&W. My fav have to be JW ... i loved it, she looks super cute and the expression, so sweet. saved , gone use it soon yaar. i have not seen anyone making any sig on remix, old memories,  sig is magical touch to it. 
are u watching humsfar? the sig is fab! Tom Felton๐Ÿ˜ณ OMG... that sig super hot. the last sig is nice too yara. 
Great update yaar... keep up the nice work!!!
open the shop soon, i want request :P
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

nbwegrhgnrsgfahTERBNHU

OMG!

YOU MADE ME A TOM FELTON SIG.

WITHOUT EVEN ASKING!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DJGSAMHBTHFGHTJHT

right, im calm. ๐Ÿ˜†

lovely update! i so need to start secret circle, considering the fact thati dont seem to even have a life anymore. i mean, no shows, no forums to go to, school will take forever to start, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO, it's like..a  part of me keeps disintegrating into something non-existant.. maybe not THAT philosophical, but something along those lines. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

back to the update.. only you could do that. only you could make me love a sig of a couple i passionately hate (i'm sorry twinnu! :p).. the kasu sig looks delectable! the JW & tiara ones are very well made too, speaking of which, KW needs to start his new show soon! oh god..karan mehra & wahi togetherrr!<3333 i'm so reserving 4726352615 requests already. ๐Ÿคฃ

the virat kohli sig was gorgeous! well done ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@red..I h a t e y o u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww... merry this was  a fab update..

first and the foremost thing that is the USP of this update is the placing of pics...
that's the reason i say only you can do this magical...
i would say 90 percent of the appreciation should go only for the placing..

and then of course the coloring.. i would mention kasu one for that.. excellent... and of course andrew bridget too...

this is your first update where i have saved all the pics.. just confused which one to use..
and yeah, i was missing jiya this time... i expected that you would make something regarding their Halloween dance... never mind..

keep up the good work... (i rephrase to excellent work, because everytime i visit your shop, it would be better than the previous one)

love,
Tich.

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oh God!
LOVEE the KaSu, tom and Humsafar sigs! :D
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

ooommmiiigoosshhh GORGEOUS update <3
Love each & every sig <3

JJ2 sig is sooo cute :)
Jen's sig is cute too :) love that SR scene both JeRan's expressions were priceless ;)

Issshhh my TiaRa ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Ahhh that scene was so hot Uff
I love the sig <3 saved :)

As much I hate the ' Ka ' of KaSu I must say that sig is beautiful . I <3 the style & colouring

Tom Felton sig is hot ;) b/w colouring looks amazing !!!

VK sig is fab !! He's such a cutie :)

Suggestion - Karan Wahi duh ๐Ÿ˜†

aww thanx harshu... ,.. yeah cant wait for his show.. soo i can finally make something for him. still no promos yet??
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

okay - well let dec come and i will drive you crazy then ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† its okay.. its u. ๐Ÿ˜†

and yay update time! I need to update my dabba too - havent done that in forever!!

omg - i loved that scene!! we havnt talked in soo long so i havent been able to drool over the amazingness that is ringer with you - but i am loving that show! Seriously - and andrew bridget - gosh they have this endearing thing about them - that u cant help but love them

i know.. where r u missy.. i know ur buzy with work and also the time difference,,. :((
yup that scene was soo hot. at first i didnt even expect them to kiss.. but yeah. i cant believe she is falling for andrew..but cant blame her.. he is such a cutie. i still feel like he is hiding something. noone in this show is perfect. so i am just waiting when will they reveal it.๐Ÿ˜ญ..

jared and jenson- gosh too cute for words! love the sig style! "we're sexy and we know it" - yea u 2 are! โ˜บ๏ธ
my jj r hottt.. i stole the text from the song i am sexy and i know it..lol. they put it soo much in the radio
okay u know my sentiments about a certain someone - and well kasu were my least fav - not much of a sukriti fan (plzz no one hate me for saying that) - but gosh that sig - wow!! The coloring is stunning!!! left me in awe!!
๐Ÿ˜ฒanother person hating on poor kasu..thanx for liking it๐Ÿ˜ณ
the JW is soo cute!! I loved that scene!! Mann i miss SR - i've been missing them soo much lately ... :'(
yeah i miss them too..:((.i dont like the new girl with KW. is she a newbie.. acting is important for me. if she cant act..bb byeee๐Ÿ˜†
Damn the TiaRa one has to be the best in the whole update!! My fav!! Just love it!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜กWATTT!!!!!.. that is the least i spend time on๐Ÿ˜ญ. how could u say that...lol. okay thanx

ahhh!!! Humsafar!! yaya! Love it! thats text for what i feel when i see them ๐Ÿคฃ - but seriously! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  they are just too adorable for words!! i am completely a nutcase for them! (i know u know that already - just tells u how much more of a nutcase i am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

i know how much u love that show.. i even call it sidra'sshow๐Ÿ˜†.. i made it small.. cause i sorta start liking small siggies. same with tom felton. it looks cute. i shall try it more often. not much fan of huge stuff๐Ÿ˜†.

aww tom felton one is cute! is he in some new show/movie or something?? lovely blending.

and the virat one - amazing!! gosh ur coloring is spot on! btw - who is he? ๐Ÿ˜†
lol i didnt know who he was.. reet said ..he is a circket player..

time to go update my dabba!! :D
thank u for using and for commenting soo long. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANrucha

mery...fab update.!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Im fan of ur unique style yaar... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kepp it up.

hey why no AN this time also??????? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ  

thanx rucha.. i couldnt find the right scene for AN.. i will make them one next update

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

That KaSu one is gorgeous!

Nice update!

thanx khushbooo ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: sidra2007

ooo i have a sugg - an asher khirad icon :D hehe 

sorry dont know how to do iconsssAngry..stop pushing me to learn it. everyone is asking for icons.. but i dont know howw๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†. it turns out blurry when i do it. cant figure out y๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
i will just make u a siggy instead
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

GORGEOUS stuff maryam!!!

uggghhh I hate u for making me say this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† but I really love the kasu sig ๐Ÿ˜ณ its the style n coloring in it that makes me like it  ๐Ÿ˜›
n TiaRa sig is so gorgeously amazing <33333
VK sig is so HOT!!!!

ok sug time๐Ÿ˜› Karan Wahi stuff from the new show pics ๐Ÿ˜

stop hating..kasuuuAngry..u peopleee๐Ÿ˜†...thank u for liking..
i am waiting for his show.. atleast for the promo..still nothin.. wat pics r u talking abt. the one where he gets hit๐Ÿค”...
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 12 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
maryam i don't hate Kasu its just i don't connect with them๐Ÿ˜† well i connect with them better than i connected with KaJen though๐Ÿ˜†

Suku was fine for me in DMG but then when i watched her in PKYEK i don't know why but i just didn't like her acting there๐Ÿค” so it became hard for me to like anything related to her ๐Ÿ˜† but that siggie is gorgeous๐Ÿ˜