Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

He chipkofies with every girl as if they are his private property🤣🤣 Despo king🤣 And Piya bechaari itni mehnat karti hai, phir bhi uske paas nahi aata😡🤣🤣

yea sab pe apna haq samajhta hai 🤣...Misha ko kiss kiya, Panchi ko romantic dialogs sunaye car mein, and now soft corner for Alina 😆...pata nahi aagay kya hoga 🤣
waise we r not getting Abhiya to Abhina hi sahi 😛...waise bhi Anmol aur Archi bahut khush hai with this track 🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yea sab pe apna haq samajhta hai 🤣...Misha ko kiss kiya, Panchi ko romantic dialogs sunaye car mein, and now soft corner for Alina 😆...pata nahi aagay kya hoga 🤣
waise we r not getting Abhiya to Abhina hi sahi 😛...waise bhi Anmol aur Archi bahut khush hai with this track 🤣

🤣 i don't mind it either till the time it entertains me and Alinna doesn't become a rondu yearning for Abhay or trying to revenge Piya🤣

🤣 i don't mind it either till the time it entertains me and Alinna doesn't become a rondu yearning for Abhay or trying to revenge Piya🤣

lol but what if Pia becomes a rondu trying to revenge Alina? 🤣...seems like Alina is getting a makeover and she is quite pretty 😆
Befikre thumbnail

lol but what if Pia becomes a rondu trying to revenge Alina? 🤣...seems like Alina is getting a makeover and she is quite pretty 😆

LOL anything can happen here...
I have seen Alinna in KMH2...she was a hot bomb-shell there...

LOL anything can happen here...
I have seen Alinna in KMH2...she was a hot bomb-shell there...

lol i havent seen KMH but if that news Quasim gave (and whose link u gave me in pm) abt Alina's makeover after T makes fun of her is true then Alina will b seen in Indian wear now
Befikre thumbnail

lol i havent seen KMH but if that news Quasim gave (and whose link u gave me in pm) abt Alina's makeover after T makes fun of her is true then Alina will b seen in Indian wear now

No that pic is from KMH2...
I guess she will come in the college like in Main Hoon Na Amrita Rao comes😆

No that pic is from KMH2...
I guess she will come in the college like in Main Hoon Na Amrita Rao comes😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣