who noes...who luvs whom...plzzz read n comment

TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i noe my title is rader confusin but so am I...😕
kk nw letz c at first rey falls ❤️4 kriya n da 1st persn 2 noe dat was reyans's chuddie buddie vicky ( i think itz rader swit 😳dat even doh vicky dusn't lyk kria he helps rey wid his luv lyf...) den swayam❤️sharon's deewna n evry1 noes bout dat...den vicky falls❤️ 4 neha n rey n nilesh knew bout it at 1st...afta sumtym evry1 cam 2 noe bout it...even neha noes...!!!
nw kriya thinks 😔rey hates her n rey olso thinks kriya hates him😔...(rey luvs kriya n onlie vicky n swayam noes bout it). vicky luvs neha❤️...neha noes it but she just phayda lifting durin trip so no definite luv 4rm er.( rey, nilesh n swayam noes dat vicky lyks neha...neha nw thinks dat vicky lyks sum oder gal bcuz of dat poem thing ryt????) swayam still luvs sharon n evry1 noes bout it!!!!
was olwayzz

Conclusin :nw i think da gals r goin 2 fall 4 da boyzzz...wot say😳😳??? bcuz neha n sharon has olredy started falling 4 da boyzz...n i'm sure kriya is goin 2 soon..😃
😃
n u noe wot ppl don't hate da dazzlers bcuz at da end evrything is gonna b olryt...( i noe wot da dazzlers did 2 kriya was terrible🤢...but i still luv vicky n lyk sharon...bcuz i noe dey r goin 2 change 4 dere luv !!!!!!

n 1 more request 2 evry1...plzz plzzz plzzz giv equal importance 2 Viha as much as Swaron n Kriyaansh cuz i noe kriyaansh is da lead couple ( i luv😳 dem) but swaron is olso given as much importance as dem ( not dat dats bad i luv dem as well...) but Viha is a vry vry vry swit couple ( I luv😳 dem) plzz ppl letzz giv equal imporatnce 2 ol da 3 couples...wot say?????PLz Plz preety plzzz😊
Edited by candykyra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Viha is my fav couple more than kriyansh and swasha and I will say hate sharon coz now her track is such that she has to rouse anger among her audience and which she is dng pretty well. If theirs no frey character in life then the good person dsnt get to show his goodness. coz of sharon's b*t*hiness swayum can show his good side of a trustworthy friend and all other weaklings can show that they r for the right person and vicky and nil can show that they care about rey. So we should THANK sharon and I know all dazzlers will change. coz good always prevails over bad may be it takes time but it does and m optimistic that time will come so v have to be patience and wait for the good old days to come back btwn louians. I think everything gets okay we won't have ViHa scenes also
TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.shanak

Viha is my fav couple more than kriyansh and swasha and I will say hate sharon coz now her track is such that she has to rouse anger among her audience and which she is dng pretty well. If theirs no frey character in life then the good person dsnt get to show his goodness. coz of sharon's b*t*hiness swayum can show his good side of a trustworthy friend and all other weaklings can show that they r for the right person and vicky and nil can show that they care about rey. So we should THANK sharon and I know all dazzlers will change. coz good always prevails over bad may be it takes time but it does and m optimistic that time will come so v have to be patience and wait for the good old days to come back btwn louians. I think everything gets okay we won't have ViHa scenes also

u min we will have VIha scenes olso ryt????
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
same here i love the dazzlers still but i didn't like what sharon did yet i still don't think kria should have hit rey 😭
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree c can ve handled d situation like swayam had said yesterday!!
Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

same here i love the dazzlers still but i didn't like what sharon did yet i still don't think kria should have hit rey😭