simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome fantastic precap comes today ... wow ...gopi looking so beautiful and hot ...in the precap ...ahem picked the files from the floor and suddenly he had a cramp in his back and he lye down on the bed and gopi with hot water bottel holding in her hands and put the bottle on the back of ahem ..😳wow great scene ...and ahem looks gopi ...❀️his heart is beating for gopi ...i dedicate song for ahem and gopi... http://youtu.be/L9d2NTxBdcM please see this song...can,t wait now waiting to see this track ...😍
happy that creatives day by day improve the serial .. and they show gopi and ahem scenes now .. and in the sbs segment shows gopi is kiddnaped and whole family searching her ...ahem definetly feel the importance of gopi in his life now .. he definetly do something for gopi and this way they come more closer ...and i think now ahem openly accept gopi..cant wait for the next track ...hope gopi find and ahem loved gopi more and accept her openly as wife ...πŸ˜‰ 
happy to see the saathiyaa now ...the name of saathiyaa sath nibhana really means now ...        
i wish that ...   ...    gopi and ahem both bloom like a flowers ...  πŸ˜ƒ
always lives together...and grow together like these flowers...πŸ˜ƒ
                    post by ...simibrar...πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ€—.if you like the post please hit the like button and reply the post please ...thanks

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaarkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh yeah soo looking farward to see that it would be sooo nice
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very excited to watch this track. love Gohem today
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely post! yes, very excited for this track
simibrar1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaarkipyaari

ohhh yeah soo looking farward to see that it would be sooo nice

Thanks dear ... lov to see ahem and gopi together ...can,t wait for next track ..waiting for this ...😍
simibrar1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk16

Very excited to watch this track. love Gohem today

yah absoulotly right yaar can,t wait i amm dreaming 😍 ahem saved gopi definetly...hope they will meet and never lost...😊
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah tommorrows  episode will be a treat to watchπŸ˜† hope they put another nice song for our gopi and ahem😳
simibrar1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umfaiz

Yeah tommorrows  episode will be a treat to watchπŸ˜† hope they put another nice song for our gopi and ahem😳

yah may be..😊
if so, Simi, i hope u can explain me a little bit about the song lyric again tooπŸ˜ƒ
sandyuk thumbnail
Loved the post. Can't wait to see how this track pans out!