Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade achche lagte hain

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

"bade achche lagte hain

yeh dharti yeh naddiyan yeh raina aur tum"

This was the only n only thing which iiked in today's episodeLOL. i mean what was this??? i mean if these kinds of incidents started happening in marriages na then i swear people, even before their marriage will be dying coz lo all the nervous breakdowns.

1. talking about the first and foremost thing , the famous hall  smething smethingConfusedi can't even remember it's nameLOL i mean everyone knows that the wedding season is going on but still they are so damn! careless... i mean booking 4 marriages in the same day ??? ohh my god!!! really this is very unique...n the casual approach of manager ...i mean how can he be soo free n casual...he is given some responsibilities and even paid for it n then what he is doing ?? nthng!!!LOL

2. now coming towards the dulha and dulhan akka ram and priya wow a great inspiration for all the bride and grooms ... in their marriage they, in their wedding gowns standing outside the thela and drinking water?? i mean thank god priya used her senses and asked ram to sit in his car otherwise really ram , being the famous business tycoon would have to be feel embaressed next day when in the daily news the head lines to be portrayed would be "ram kapoor the famous business tycoon was being spotted infront of a thela drinking water during his wedding day in his wedding sherwani"LOL

3. i would like to mention it seriously priya being the bride was looking after all the preparations where her brother , mr karthik was enjoing his honey moon with his beloved wife instead of performing the responsibilities of being the bride's brother... where is the brother gone who at the time of the talk of his marriage was saying "sir, priya di ne humare liye bahot sacrifices kiye hain meri bhi kuch responsibilities hain towards her" all the promises were damn! fakeLOL at the time of the talk of the honeymoon he must have clearly said that hi want to fulfill his responsilities instead of having fun with his wife

4. the use of the body doubles was clearly visible in this episode ...when the arti of ram's entrance was being done it could be clearly seen that the person was not ram ...

the only thing what i liked about today's episode was the title track and vikaram and neha's talk nthng else at all .. they are seriously stretching the episode and using fillers...

i expected them to take 1 hour special episode for the marriage ceremony but i see hopes are ment to be drained

god knows what is going on in ms. ekta kapoor's mind

what do u think guyz?? do u agree???

Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 23 August 2011 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gondinycsweetie

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i agree with u...that particular aarati scene only used bodydouble otherwise all scenes he is ram only...
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nypunya

i agree with u...that particular aarati scene only used bodydouble otherwise all scenes he is ram only...
yeah! actually when they showed the back of the person it could be easily make out that it was not ram but his body doule

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index