They got their TRP and now they don't care

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The starts off so well that now it's at #4 so now the creator or the channel doesn't care for the viewers.. once the TRP goes down then they will take things into consideration until then enjoy the body double in every single episode including the suhag raat..
seriously, i am with people who are so mad with this wedding drama dragging so much.. they really don't care about the viewers..

The TRP's are @ 7 or 8, The ratings on IF is not the ratings on GEC

SONY is having a good  hold due to fiction like BALH and KBC
I hope the PH  realizes these factors and the actors also that after a good time SONY is performing well with  a good fiction show so lets  make sure that  they can be on par with other channels.

The wedding  part and the later is crucial for the channel and the PH so I hope they can get things sorted out and the flow of the show is consistent

its neither prod house nor channels fault

its jus the lead actors lack of committments fault

inspite of knowing tvs hectic schedules

one is busy planning holiday whereas other1 is busy in bollywood

wah kya baat hai

didnt expect this frm sakshi nd ram

Its wrong to put all the blame on the lead actors...how do we know the whole story except what is printed in an article? Both Ram and Sakshi are committed to BALH for 15 days of the month and the rest is their time to pursue other work. 

I for one don't believe that the Production House is totally blameless, arranging schedules is their job and if now is not the right time, they could have always changed the track a bit, postponed the wedding if required. This has been done in other serials. They could have also avoided the dragging and got the wedding over with.

Its always convenient to put the entire blame on the leads. I don't believe that a top class Production House has no control over the arranging of shooting schedules and dates. Plus the rain played havoc too.
Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SuganthiS

Its wrong to put all the blame on the lead actors...how do we know the whole story except what is printed in an article? Both Ram and Sakshi are committed to BALH for 15 days of the month and the rest is their time to pursue other work. 

I for one don't believe that the Production House is totally blameless, arranging schedules is their job and if now is not the right time, they could have always changed the track a bit, postponed the wedding if required. This has been done in other serials. They could have also avoided the dragging and got the wedding over with.

Its always convenient to put the entire blame on the leads. I don't believe that a top class Production House has no control over the arranging of shooting schedules and dates. Plus the rain played havoc too.
Shanti very well said. Especially @ bold and Italic. I agree its for the PH to monitor their show and present a good story in a pleasing way. Here they seem to be lost and rudderless and simply trying to go with the flow. What started as great concept is now tettering and  on the brink of   great precipe of doom.this show is now more a Drag-o-drama.

prod house can play a part if lead actors r new 

but obviously we can t expect them to shout and dictate terms at respectable figures like ram and sakshi

its the lead actors responsibility to cum to shoot acc to schedule

balaji is not mking a shw for the first time that it doesnt know how to mk schedules

but sakshi ram r acting as if they r doing daily soap for th first time

if they cud hv given their 15 days as mentioned above for the shw it wud hv been more than enuf

but that also they rnt doing properly

thats why all this havoc

prod house has nothing to do here

if actors dont turn up acc to schedule made by balaji

so obviously its not balajis fault

its very easy to blame the prod house for everyhing

but the so called respected stars rnt dudh ka dhula hua either

I think both the PH and the actors are to be blamed. A PH has to have the hold over its show and the cast.. no actor senior or junior can be unprofessional and go away with it. If they do, then not only the actors but also the PH is guilty!

We should not jump on any conclusion just coz of a written media report. We all know that it is never much reliable... Let a PH member and the actors come up and say something on camera, and if no one dares to do that, I don't care 😆

@ end of the day, I will still be watching the show until Ekta ruins it completely, like she does with all her shows. 😆
I think all these articles are a built up over a period of time.
I hope the future  it will get streamlined and sorted out and the show smoothly sails
As Viwers BD is pathetic to watch for crucial stages of the script and show  as the protagonists  character is important at these points

The wedding Ram and Saakshi should be as  in person present for all the rasams and  the future  which is the main reason they are taken for the show for the character for teh storyline
BALH got the trps, the positive media attention and critical acclaim from the industry. Now they truly dont care! Do the channel and people from the PH actually watch their own show before it airs? The show is so shoddy now that its embarrassing to watch it. Not only the scenes are badly written and directed but the production values are poor. Not to mention the neverending use of BD for weeks now. Even new PH do a better job with their shows compared to this show from one of the top PH in the country. But I shouldnt be surprised. Not too long back BT was doing the same till it fell out of the top slot thanks to shows like BV, Bidaai. Now BT is back to his old ways.