Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

things I dont understand about the show

jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When did karan and Koyal get married ? I thought that karan said the he couldn't  marry koyal because he love abha ( and is married to her). Why did karan tell abha that  why did she marry  ranchod, I thought that vimal cleared everything. I get the feeling who ever write the script for this show  is losing brain cells. Sometimes this never makes any sense
Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karan signed a document according to which  he is married to koyal aswel now but he didnt do the whole mangulsutra and sindoor thing coz he cudnt put them on anyone else but abha :)
Soupz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fizzywizzy

karan signed a document according to which  he is married to koyal aswel now but he didnt do the whole mangulsutra and sindoor thing coz he cudnt put them on anyone else but abha :)

Ohhh so that was what the document was all about was it???? So Koyal is using that as a bait to snag Karan! Man, the things we have to put up with... 😵
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yh lol n as we saw in yesterdays episode karan was walking bak to his family to tell the truth but then vimal told him that jagmohans heart is weak so they cnt giv him stress..how convenient..lol I just want to see how abha and karan battle their way through this now n they better stil show abha karan scenes and not just show priyanka and koyal and their evil planning :|
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soupz

Ohhh so that was what the document was all about was it???? So Koyal is using that as a bait to snag Karan! Man, the things we have to put up with... 😵

yes there is alot we have 2 put up with in this track because hurricane #5 koyal 🤬😡 is going to interfere in abha and karan lives in sb and also there child
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He signed those documents.  about the mangulsutra and sindoor...i have no clue.  This like ranchod and abha wedding