SPOILERS: 23rd-26th August!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Mann Ki Awaaz... Pratigya on 23rd August

In tonight's episode, Sajjan Singh is released from Makhnu's abduction but he has his suspicions on Sankata Singh (Mama) for his involvement with Makhnu. What will happen when Sajjan comes to know the truth? 

http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/343/mann-ki-awaaz-pratigya-on-23rd-august.html

24th August : Everyone is happy to see Sajjan back, Shyam ji family also arrives, its Krishna's birthday as well.

25th August:sajjan gifts Sankat a jeep, he leaves and finds that the breaks are faulty he meets with an accident.

26th August:the news come out that Sankat is dead and Sajjan declares that he has done it and announces that he would celebrate the naamkaran soon.

http://tv.burrp.com/show/mann-kee-awaaz-pratigya-star-plus/26957/4593857/1314205200000

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜•

so SS kills sankata singh ...  wonder what's the reaction of thakurain n P n K...πŸ˜•

n the rest as we all know , naamkaran, SS' dance with G , the marriage announcement 🀒

pls CVs, fit in kriya too somewhere in this 😑
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Mann Ki Awaaz... Pratigya on 23rd August

In tonight's episode, Sajjan Singh is released from Makhnu's abduction but he has his suspicions on Sankata Singh (Mama) for his involvement with Makhnu. What will happen when Sajjan comes to know the truth? 

http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/343/mann-ki-awaaz-pratigya-on-23rd-august.html

24th August : Everyone is happy to see Sajjan back, Shyam ji family also arrives, its Krishna's birthday as well.

25th August:sajjan gifts Sankat a jeep, he leaves and finds that the breaks are faulty he meets with an accident.

26th August:the news come out that Sankat is dead and Sajjan declares that he has done it and announces that he would celebrate the naamkaran soon.

Thank You, Poojie..

How did u get the news for other dayes re..it has only for 23rd,,,n can u get for IPKKND ,Pleej ??
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what about shakti's involvement...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

πŸ˜•

so SS kills sankata singh ...  wonder what's the reaction of thakurain n P n K...πŸ˜•

n the rest as we all know , naamkaran, SS' dance with G , the marriage announcement 🀒

pls CVs, fit in kriya too somewhere in this 😑

There should be some kriya scenes ..coz it's K's birthday..and these are only the highlights...so some small scenes should be there...wish they were not repetitive..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dhanya, Kriya will be important, if he KILLS Sankata n in Ganga issue too... But Sajan Singh killed sumbody ... My Gosh, very cunningly tht too... But i guess, nobody will know of it, they will all think its an accident, but...🀒Thanx for the spoilers Poojie... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, Poojie..

How did u get the news for other dayes re..it has only for 23rd,,,n can u get for IPKKND ,Pleej ??

The rest are all from this website - the usual

http://tv.burrp.com/show/mann-kee-awaaz-pratigya-star-plus/26957/4593857/1314205200000

I checked out IPKKND..there are no previews for it..sorry..😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

what about shakti's involvement...

Makhnu singh is still alive..he can still bring out the truth..that KN refused initially...let's see..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

Dhanya, Kriya will be important, if he KILLS Sankata n in Ganga issue too... But Sajan Singh killed sumbody ... My Gosh, very cunningly tht too... But i guess, nobody will know of it, they will all think its an accident, but...🀒Thanx for the spoilers Poojie... πŸ‘πŸΌ

U are welcome..😊

But Babitha...friday's preview does say that SS will declare that he did it along with the announcement that naamkaran will soon happen...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Makhnu singh is still alive..he can still bring out the truth..that KN refused initially...let's see..

but for now he escape... dunno whether cv will continue with Makhnu  or leave it hanging like other unfinished track... In my POV, Kn involvement must be out to finish this track... I think sankata got cought by his ringtone... πŸ‘...

But SS is back, good news for MKAP... πŸ‘
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago