Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@sathu

hmm in that case i'l make sure to wear my xray glasses to scan da place 🤣 🤣
i think we can nag fati hard on this mission! we wont stop until we succeed wooo hooo!!

maami & da clang equals to da bull dog 🤣 they hog da screen and doesn't let T&J do anythin although they'r da main leads of da show DAMN IT 😈

chantin on this side sathu... all z well all z well... hopin hopin hopin for da best & arhi!!
next week sounds tooo far away...

@chasing
haan yar tom did ran but he didn't run behind her at da temple! it was more like tom runnin to save jerry from sylvestor da black cat or da bull dog 😆

All the Best, Cinnamon Bun ... !! will pray for u in ur venture ..

I did Nag Fatii to watch a epi and unfortunately the day she chose to watch was the day one of boring epi was telecast ...so am now waiting for some hot scenes to happen and then order her towatch..
..M completely with u in our mission to bring Fatii into IPKKND ..

I know ...I wish he too had jumped into the closet and the closet locked by itself [ self locking ],,wonder what would have happened ..😍

Same halath here, but m sure no Arhi today..it will be LAMI's day out !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

😕

🥱 * YAWN YAWN YAWN... throughout *

TRUE

TRUER (*ASSUME SUCH WORD EXISTS 😛*)

TRUEST(*ASSUME SUCH WORD EXISTS 😛*)

1. Mamiji part was the MOST irritating, cliche, typical SP show vamp kinds... And on top of that the bkground music was the peppy kinds which plays normally on Mamiji... but dint suit on this evil-task... got most irritated with that .. !!! Why cant the CVs think something creative... why to fall all the time for the centuries old plot 😡

Yes !! why the same old sabotaging and also the OTT actions of a comic Vamp..it has become tiresome to watch...earlier I used to like the Mami character a lot..but now feel that she is over doing it
  1. 10 mins long scene for Shyam getting a shocker seeing Khushi and taking a U-Turn. All this while Khusi hanging her head as if finding something precious on the floor !!!!!!!!!!

True, I wondered why Khushi is staring at the floor and ithna stare kiya and did not even notice the missing payal..😆
  1. Bonding between Anjali.. and Nani getting all impressed... and then again Arnav staring ... and I am so sure that that scene was from yday's and for sometime I thot it's some editing problem 😕
  2. Khushi telling "hum mithai dekhne jate hian" .. and never comes in the kitchen... chit-chatting with Payaliya until the manager scolds... by that time the irritating mamiji does the deed... WTH 😡 arre yaar itna bada contract mila hai .. business karne nikle ho... Ankh-Kaan sab band karke ...

Truly AGree with this..here are a family that is bankrupt, instead of being focused on their own business..they r serving ppl, mingling with guests ,giving impromptu counselling to Anjali...where was Payal ?? she is the sensible one..why did she leave her Kitchen counter..
  1. When contract is given to MANAGER SAAB... why JAIPRAKASS and Gupta sisters are serving !!! What is Manager is getting paid for ... he didnt bring his own team for serving etc?
  2. And why why why the tissue papers are near the Pool area that goes from Arnav's room...
  3. Payal is also getting on my nerves.. and Anjali too... zaroorat se zyada seedha insaan bevkoof hota hai ... 😡
Hope Nani and Anjali come for the rescue of these unfortunate damsels in distress...
Enough of my ranting ... aha ha... ab acha lag raha hai ... dil ki bhadaas nikaal di 😆
Par kal ka episode was THE MOST IRRITATING and and defied all logics for me 😭
I think I must create a new topic just to register my ranting in this forum.. 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

Thank God..U nikhalofied ur dil ka bhadaas...now say ..All izz well !!😃..n get ready for one more logic defying epi 😉
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Never mind hun! me too missed ur rply now! I do accept sum reason is necessary 2 justify her entry! But it cud hav been sensible!

Totally Agree, Shariii..They are spinning us a very taaalll Tale and  since we luv the pair so much, we are swallowing it..😃
bikerider thumbnail
nice post 👏
yes i agree that nice posts like yours is indeed making the epi
tolerable 😳

Kushi is ready so we are ready to enter RM house 😉

@blah is making herself  blahed because how much poor  girl and take it dear
So called his BF does not give a damn. i guess she must have found something
amiss 😉

And a learning process will begin wher Khushi will learn that under that Cactus exterior there beats a sponge like soft heart in Arnav while Arnav learns that for some ppl pride and self esteem matters more than Money and even greater than Pride and self esteem would be the love and affection towards the family which enables one to sacrifice so happily and cheerfully..Yes Sir !! Khushi will teach him that !!

👏 very well said, yes kushi is set to fall in love 😍
👏Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

your bird's eye view was heaps better than my eye view of the epi!!

pfft...i cudnt agree more with your brass tacks!! In fact i wondered about all 3 points & was gonna open separate posts for each pt!! Lol... there goes my plan to become a goldie asap!!

Shyam is the man of the moment & he even bumps into ppl, but no one seems to question his expressions, his stares, or his haste to get away! Heck... the Raizadas dont even know he has escaped till he calls Anjali!! There werent that many ppl in the party that he could get lost in the crowd esp when he was about to cut the cake!!!

The last part of your post...am so happy!! Now Shyam will stay away, or wear a burka, but at any rate, will have to stay away from Khushi, as she will now float in RM...a place where he doesnt want her at any cost!! Hopefully now she will see the Anjali-Shyam pic which she so obviously missed when she was hiding from ASR!!!