Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Shariii πŸ˜ƒ..

Sorry for the delayed reply re...outside world is making its presence felt  and Have to attend there too,,

I agree we double check, triple check  all the things  that comes for the party  and it is odd how despite Anjali n Nani finding the sweets  yummy smelling  ..and even if Mami n that manger did say that it was spoilt..why did not Khushi n payal try out other sweets or asked other members to taste the food  ...Lekin ..for Khushi's entry into RM ..She had to fail..I mean Arnav cant organize parties on daily basis ..

As for the Man with the Heart of Gold ...🀒

Thank You, Shariii

Never mind hun! me too missed ur rply now! I do accept sum reason is necessary 2 justify her entry! But it cud hav been sensible!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

heyyy sweetie pie πŸ€—

i finally spoke to wani yesterday after ages! where were u?? u went missin for few days!

comin back to da epi... it ws one big bore! wish they showed arnav listening to kushi & anjali's convo instead of naani. well they did give some close ups of arnav hearin da convo but that wasn't enough and that certainly didn't do da trick for me

ufff this maami... i just want to squeeze a lemon on her over make up eyeshadow πŸ€¬ now i dont know what to expect from tonite's epi...

Heyyy Nadziii  Jaan πŸ€—..

Did U??  we usually yapp a lot in FB ... Great to know that u spoke to her..Did u manage to convince her regarding IPKKND ...

Yes !! Dear ..Got busy  and could not catch up  with all epi's..  started to watch again from Sat ..Loved the closet scene πŸ˜†..

TBH , Nadziii  , M getting tired of all the staring by Arnav, and the constant running away from Khushi ..I want them to interact , even if it is arguments or fights...let them bloody well interact ...it has been almost a month , yaar ..how long can we be fooled by flying dupattas, fainting spells, Arnav sensing Khushi , catching her, failing to catch her...I want the next level NOW !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

No Use, Nadziii..even all the lemons from lemon tree will not crack open her eye make up !!πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Heyyy Nadziii  Jaan πŸ€—..

Did U??  we usually yapp a lot in FB ... Great to know that u spoke to her..Did u manage to convince her regarding IPKKND ...

Yes !! Dear ..Got busy  and could not catch up  with all epi's..  started to watch again from Sat ..Loved the closet scene πŸ˜†..

TBH , Nadziii  , M getting tired of all the staring by Arnav, and the constant running away from Khushi ..I want them to interact , even if it is arguments or fights...let them bloody well interact ...it has been almost a month , yaar ..how long can we be fooled by flying dupattas, fainting spells, Arnav sensing Khushi , catching her, failing to catch her...I want the next level NOW !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

No Use, Nadziii..even all the lemons from lemon tree will not crack open her eye make up !!πŸ˜‰

i finally tracked her down on FB... will stalk u once i get home...
no FB at office so couldn't talk to her everyday plus im too lazy to log in durin evenings...
dont worry im gonna bug her hard and get her to IPKKND!! let's join hands on that mission babez cz im sure we can do it!!!

this is more like tom and jerry but at least tom & jerry have much more encounters na? here, tom stares and jerry runs but tom never runs behind jerry hayeee 

yeah pumpkin there's no use tryn anythin on that silly goose; maami... 
im tired of her dry jokes... would'v swallowed it with some kinda fun had there were arhi doses but NOPE.. no arhi dose mean no energy to tolerate anybody... im tired hopin for a ray of light every nite sathu... snif snif
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nadz -Tom stares jerry runs, Tom never runs behind jerry?!

Yeah! but runs behind duppatta n even tries 2 catch it! And cuming 2 staring, he is surely gonna get caught by sumone! Mr.ASR where will u hide ur face then?oops I forgot Khushi ka duppatta hai na!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

@ Nadz -Tom stares jerry runs, Tom never runs behind jerry?!

Yeah! but runs behind duppatta n even tries 2 catch it! And cuming 2 staring, he is surely gonna get caught by sumone! Mr.ASR where will u hide ur face then?oops I forgot Khushi ka duppatta hai na!

tom ran only once and yeah sharmi that too to catch jerry's dupatta πŸ€£ but he stopped mid way unlike our real tom, who never stops chasin even if he fails πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
tanthya thumbnail

i finally tracked her down on FB... will stalk u once i get home...
no FB at office so couldn't talk to her everyday plus im too lazy to log in durin evenings...
dont worry im gonna bug her hard and get her to IPKKND!! let's join hands on that mission babez cz im sure we can do it!!!

this is more like tom and jerry but at least tom & jerry have much more encounters na? here, tom stares and jerry runs but tom never runs behind jerry hayeee 

yeah pumpkin there's no use tryn anythin on that silly goose; maami... 
im tired of her dry jokes... would'v swallowed it with some kinda fun had there were arhi doses but NOPE.. no arhi dose mean no energy to tolerate anybody... im tired hopin for a ray of light every nite sathu... snif snif

Better Luck , girl Friend..Humko FB main Dhoondna na mushkil hi nahi , na mumkin hai 🀣

Hands and heads Joined ..."MISSION GET FATII  2 IPKKND "

Bilkul..Atleast Tom n Jerry have much more screen time ...here  Bart the Bull Doggy has much more screen time than T&J

Ale-le..No crying Shona.. just this hafte ..then we will get ARHI..Arrey WOh, CV's u made my friend Cry ... seedhi tarah se show Arhi varna  will squeeze lemon on ur  eyeswa πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

tom ran only once and yeah sharmi that too to catch jerry's dupatta πŸ€£ but he stopped mid way unlike our real tom, who never stops chasin even if he fails πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nadziii Jaan,

Tom ran twice, Hon..once in the temple and once in the bed room...He caught her in the temple and gave us  that strange pose ..and on the bedroom bechara did not have his coffee na..so could not catch hold of  bijli girathi chamkeeli..🀣
BIackSwan thumbnail
@sathu

hmm in that case i'l make sure to wear my xray glasses to scan da place πŸ€£ πŸ€£
i think we can nag fati hard on this mission! we wont stop until we succeed wooo hooo!!

maami & da clang equals to da bull dog πŸ€£ they hog da screen and doesn't let T&J do anythin although they'r da main leads of da show DAMN IT πŸ˜ˆ

chantin on this side sathu... all z well all z well... hopin hopin hopin for da best & arhi!!
next week sounds tooo far away...

@chasing
haan yar tom did ran but he didn't run behind her at da temple! it was more like tom runnin to save jerry from sylvestor da black cat or da bull dog πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: smithasrk

i dont know what to say. the story is loosing its essenseπŸ˜•

It could be bec it  has focused on Shyam- Anjali, Shyam  and Gupta Sisters ...Shyam has been hogging the light ..while Arhi are not there ..we get to see Arnav sometimes or Khushi ...what we need is a massive dosage of Arhi..
-veena.shona- thumbnail
nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ

d epi ws more of a filler kind! kinda boring πŸ˜”