very cute mehndi scene

Posted: 12 years ago
i luved rasya scene today!aisa scene end main daalte to shaadi excitement aur bhi badhti
rathod kitne pyaar se tappu ko dekhta hai mehndi ko dekhta hai
even if tappu has a doubt,her chemistry with rathod is sooo good
the way both look at each other❤️👏👏
no doubt it was very cute...but what i do not understand is..where is the punishment for tapasya for all her deeds? she has been living comfortably with rathod, now will marry him after breaking veecha marriage..i do not see any repent or remorse from her side. yeah she lost her child but it was due to her stupidity and has to undergo the loss. but other than that..where is the punishment?
mai cursed her that she will never be happy. she have shown that episode for a reason...so somewhere down the line she will never be happy. i have a feeling this rathod-taps wedding will not happen last minute...somehting will happen for sure like sid coming in or i dont know..soemthing will happen for sure.
but i am not so happy jis ladki ke karan itni zindagiyan badal gayi woh khush kush rahegi haan yeh baat alag hai ki woh khud rathor ke sath khush nahi hai par phir bhi itne logo ki zindagi barbaad karne ke baad bhi use koi pyaar karne wala mila hai aur ichcha uski zindgi to abhi sawari nahi hai thanks for the cvt
I have watched this show few days ago & its truly amazing.!!
Yes loved it.Hope Tapasya understands his true love for her.But in precap its shown Taps is ready for marriage but goes out at the end time😲
Chemistry is not necessary in watching TV shows / movies logic is also there after committing so many sins without any realisation and repentance  Tapasya is getting such type of treatment how this is fair? Edited by Mehek134 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mehek134

Chemistry is not necessary in watching TV shows / movies logic is also there after committing so many sins without any realisation and repentance  Tapasya is getting such type of treatment how this is fair?
ur right! but this topic is not abt if it is fair for her to get this affection..
i have started watching aftr rathods entry and i enjoy their scenes and chemistry..
lets discuss both things separately..as they are both true but are separate topics
there is a rasya fan heaven where sooo many ppl write abt how they like theur scenes and chemistry..
some of us just watch it like a tv show..enjoy performances and get entertained..
we dont pass judement over story or character
its all fake
nothing like this happens in life
Originally posted by icecream2007

ur right! but this topic is not abt if it is fair for her to get this affection..
i have started watching aftr rathods entry and i enjoy their scenes and chemistry..
lets discuss both things separately..as they are both true but are separate topics
i am sorry i didn't say anything off the topic ..i only said chemistry is not every thing ..i didn't found that scene cute ..infact it was very weird for me the reason i already mentioned ...now this is  a public forum right if some people found somethings cute and the others dislike it that doesn't mean they cannot share their opinion there will have to make separate thread for each ..maybe for you chemistry is everything but  my thinking is certainly  have been shaken by reading  the concepts of chemistry here 😕well leave it ..but that scene was not cute for me ..
i agree with u.but this is what u said : "Chemistry is not necessary in watching TV shows / movies logic is also there after committing so many sins without any realisation and repentance  Tapasya is getting such type of treatment how this is fair?"
what does chemistry have to do with the past of a character and his/her morality.
i repeat u are right abt it not being fair
but im only talking abt their chemistry.
i am not disagreeing with u.maybe u dislike her so u dont like any cute or happy scenes with her.
and i dont love or hate her so just enjoy if theres a good scene with her.
also my focus is on the handsome man on the screen😳
Edited by icecream2007 - 12 years ago