Dharampatni

so is the Mom responsible?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

hmm i found it very intresting look like the Mom is responsible for mohan going away and she's very possessive about mohan( i ofcourse have no shikayat with it ) and i  have a feeling she'll be very different around mohan. which makes me happy as someone said the other day that she'll be like a coconut we saw a bit of it today  and i really liked it m so excited to see mohan with mommy. i think it's her rebelious nature that mohan has inherited lmao i hope they tackle it well 

p.s Mohan's first scene willbe with mommy can't get better 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
as usual i still need to watch itz taking alot of time to buffer can't wait to watch mohan'z entry :D
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Umm I havent seen the epi yet 😳 πŸ€” Oh yeah* havent seeen it .. so cant say ... *Ps: iloveHC* 🀣 My lappy is dead & I cant wait too watch HC's Entry😍 but I will catch the epis as soon as it get it repaired* πŸ€“πŸ˜†

But .. i guess you are right .. his mumma might be responsible for Mohan traveling to abroad.  
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes his mum did it for him, in the house when he is not allowed even to take a breath of freedom, glad to know that he has mum to support him and one such mama - mami to help him whenevr he needs
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh  havent watch da epi πŸ˜­
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel bad for his mom πŸ˜’ he did not finish his degree 
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As far as I can see Saroj wanted to do for Mohan what she couldn't do for herself -- to gain a passport out of the pagalkhaana that is the Galla house and to attain the freedom that neither she nor Bhanu could manage to get.  It wasn't just her...Bhanu too supported the plan to get him to London asap and probably went as far as getting the money from Jitu. Saroj is indirectly responsible in the sense ki she simply assumed that her 'honhaar' beta would stay honhaar in the UK and not go  completely beserk from the abundance of fresh air!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
M glad that Mom took the step and sent him away But i m loving rhw changed mohan