Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH: Written Update 22 Aug 2011

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

hitesh_mitchintan02webkapritakaynash_mashsentientvandana.bandarubdesai302mubsmrvlsmedhskinhatmuah143niki_pnAMSTpragyakumarbaas-tvER_ER_YAvegassaggi80naina_i2000Humtum25yolandamoramilwebvanipunjari1bagheraim_heenaakotnalagwarapearldesairanmarkhazwhippyssman1splindia09pinkiMsusan88nandrjpkamuralident4utusheasiaheartcloudzHeenapfifsMefromNJHridiRaima36dirk41bostanianSun-Lovefarheen_snupsksingh008manggi28sinipillaihin_sanithi07MamanaSaee.Teli01Azru_4_Nikblrgalmaghalakshmishrutireddygr8shivangi783cuterosyPrincess13.KhaLidaHGauri22SushaanManeetAbhiAniNikki_Csihumnx12anizorShooting.Starsahana747-beena-Pooja_219bbbcccA HUGE FAN-Khush-shivani003fuzzyfaceRoarkcherrypansydivananna44frenz4usejal719suhana19Nelsrekha02-Azy--sahasra-prnczserialwatcher16KuchBhiMatBolkiranheerssroomaniGurpreetD-Preetz-cuttieehopehotAnjiliciousnivedithabsingapuryNatasha_shaikhammoosxxMATSxxTheRagerSwetha-Sai

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Zuby, Nice update. Thanks for sharing.
but a total waste of 1/2 an hour watchin it :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

kiranheer IF-Rockerz
kiranheer
kiranheer

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
very much unexpected dulhan auto dhondh rahe th mandap pohnchne k liyeee sooo cheap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25-Carrie-

ssman1 Groupbie
ssman1
ssman1

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nice WU, adds humour to an otherwise uninspiring episode, wonder why they did not show another Epoxy scene?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25ranmar-Carrie-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thanks zuby for the nice update.don't know wats in cv's mind.how long will they drag yaarAngry(they are dragging it beyond limit)Angry.abbhi pesky ki aana baaki hai.if they go on dragging beyond the saturation point of viewers they surely have to bear the consequences

and this when will priya stop putting her hand on her head for each n everything.its getting irritating now.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25prernacda-Carrie-

ujwala444 Senior Member
ujwala444
ujwala444

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
dear Zubby,

excellent update as usual...Clap.

but can i try to calm your frustration... I do not know if you read Tarana's tweets on ramkapoorrocks site.. she said because of rain plus bad coordination, they could not shoot much, i think these might be filler scenes to make 20 minutes of the serial..in order to show their face...if i may say so???Stern Smile

any way.. this is my interpretation.

-Carrie-

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yeh channel and production wale want to lose more viewers by "Hugely dissappointing after an interminable three day wait. kheeching & kheeching & kheeching!Ashwin & Siddhant were the main attraction of today's circus. It was such hugely anticipated episode just why the audiences needed to be tortured by extended scenes of the likes of these is beyond me."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmar-Carrie-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Zuby dear ,this is such nice updateThumbs Up  for complete torture episodeDead
thanks to ur update,i think i can easily skip this episodeLOL

-Carrie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index