India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

THE best Car ~**~

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
well,talking about todays episode i would love to concentrate on the FAMOUS sharmd car ROFL

*~ awww it was soo nice of priya too choose Maruti 800 instead of Mercerdeez benz as there were loads of memories related n yeah we cn say here priya, really wanted to save money ROFL

*~ wow ROFL everythng happening in RAYA'S marriage is soo unique i meam perfect moment for a car to stop ROFL n ya icing on the cake the suggestion by bride to go on auto rickshaw where the rickshaw werent stopping at all ROFL i didnt knw even auto rickshaw walas have soo money that they cant even stop for a ride even though they were free ROFL

*~nw the best thng that cracked me up in todays episode was nani ji was sitting in the car n the dulhan was on the roads asking for ricksha walas to stop ROFL ROFL

now i was thnking that the whole shaadi scenario will be full of tamasha coz of apeksha n ROna dhona but i think ekta is trying her hands out on comedy ROFL

n yeah how to forget miss apeksha where is she ! Dulhan nikal gayi baraat nikal gayi par inko bail hi nahi mili ROFL ROFL

n talking about precap ram turneD Bck the car n the baraati were so lost that they didnt even gt to knw ROFL ROFL

too good ekta u doing a fab job ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27ShaiqMadihaPrincess13.anizorNatasha_shaikhHowlarious

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
n guys feel free to comment and share ur views ROFL
ujwala444 Senior Member
ujwala444
ujwala444

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

well,talking about todays episode i would love to concentrate on the FAMOUS sharmd car ROFL

*~ awww it was soo nice of priya too choose Maruti 800 instead of Mercerdeez benz as there were loads of memories related n yeah we cn say here priya, really wanted to save money ROFL

*~ wow ROFL everythng happening in RAYA'S marriage is soo unique i meam perfect moment for a car to stop ROFL n ya icing on the cake the suggestion by bride to go on auto rickshaw where the rickshaw werent stopping at all ROFL i didnt knw even auto rickshaw walas have soo money that they cant even stop for a ride even though they were free ROFL

*~nw the best thng that cracked me up in todays episode was nani ji was sitting in the car n the dulhan was on the roads asking for ricksha walas to stop ROFL ROFL

now i was thnking that the whole shaadi scenario will be full of tamasha coz of apeksha n ROna dhona but i think ekta is trying her hands out on comedy ROFL

n yeah how to forget miss apeksha where is she ! Dulhan nikal gayi baraat nikal gayi par inko bail hi nahi mili ROFL ROFL

n talking about precap ram turneD Bck the car n the baraati were so lost that they didnt even gt to knw ROFL ROFL

too good ekta u doing a fab job ROFL ROFL

spot on Surabhi.. Ekta is trying her comedy after a long time. i don't know if you remember Hum Panch. well that was long time ago and she lost touch with it??? LOL

or
alternatively sernario  is probably the CVs, director and all the crew are trying a circus in the name of making a serial and it is turning out to be a comedy ... not a comedy depicted by the actors in the serial but by making joke of the  story line and clown of themselves... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.KuchBhiMatBol

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
yeah, ujjwala u r actually i do remember the show ROFL ROFL
well coming to the cvs they are actualLy trying to bring soME Comedy circus here too bt atleast they use sme sense oNE not a senseless one

even girls out there watching the show would be scared to see what at all can happen to a bride ! Bicharri piyaaa ROFL ROFL
ujwala444 Senior Member
ujwala444
ujwala444

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
never mind if they plan the schedule a lil better and finish the apeksha..i think we might see the wedding next week.

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Surabhi you have said it all.
Yesterday's show was all tamasha and comedy. It was absolute waste and utterly waste.
EK trying to make a mockery of this wedding and looking to salvage it in form of comedy is too much to bear.
All those beautiful moments and promising storyline is slowly getting dissipated and replaced by slap stick kind of comical parody.
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
yeah dear totally agree with u !
Marriage is a moment which is needed to be protrayed beautifully
bt i suppose ekta spoilt each and eveythng
n converted it in a useless comedy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index