Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

now i know why she slap him

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
damn guys now i know why kriya slap rey😡  and kriya do right to slap rey !!!because this shalon is to much she siad all the biggest badest thinkzz about kriya infort all student 😭😭😭  and shalon siad ((only reyy is right GS for this colgg))) and  feeling  so sooo sorry for kriya 😭😭 damn i hate now shalon and before saying this shalon lock rey in one room!!!  and then she siad all this!! and kriya thinkzz shalon is saying all this because rey say her 😭😭 both poor 😭feeling bad for kriaynshh Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hate sharon
what the hell man
how can 1 speak sumthing like this for sum1
u can't degrade sum1
she doesn't have any right on kria or her character
damn this
kria slapped rey for this f***ing speech
i don't blame kria
mai hoti to mai bhi yhi krti
i just hate sharon
-Awantika- thumbnail
Seriously, Sharon went off the limit todaya :@:@
And now evything makes sense, Swayam's dialogue too.

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Now i understand why she slaped him. IT was not bcs of the rose it was bcs of Sharon.

I hate her, how can she do this.She is so cheap. ITs nowhere Kriya or Rey's fault all fault is that Sharon.😡

I havn't like her much but today she has really gone down in my eyes. That was really cheap for getting votes.

And this time if Swayam soports her. Even after what she did. I will really hate him too.

Thanks to her today Rey and Kriya's misunderstanding could be clear but i have dubt that that will happen know.

I so hate her. 

IF i have offended Sharon fans then i am sorry. But the thing she did today was really cheap.

Amina
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously.. Her speech was bit too offensive.. Caling a girl cheap, behenji infront of whole collegeis really not done.. I mean c'mon yaar u are a girl too.. What wud u feel if someone abuse u in this way infront of whole college.. 🤢
I'm not angry at kria for slapping rey now.. I know its not rey's fault.. But it was his friends who did this and kria is'nt wrong in thinking that rey is behind all the things that hapened today??? Anyone in kria's place wud have thougt the same..

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

did all c wen c slaped rey?

she didn't slap him in todays epi i think she will do it tomorrow
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
To win a election and retain your reputation you can't humiliate others or put them down. After being humiliated in front of all Kriya reaction was expected. I am not surprised as I predicted this before it would be something Dazzlers do and Kriya would think Rey is part of it though he is not and would be hurt end up slapping him when he comes in front of her offers her rose thinking he making fun of her by rubbing salt on her wounds.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i guess am not interested to watch 2days episode bcz of dat cheap girl sharon  

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is not done it shud have been a healthy competition and now sharon is playing dirty games. This is so wrong and now I think kria didn't do anything wrong purposely she is under the impression that rey told sharon 2 do all this I seriously didn't like what sharon at least did 2day
.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon used such lines which were not meant to be spoken

AHH feel so bad for kriya poor girl :'(

and UFF HOW MUCH I HATE SHARON :@