Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
latest gem from friday...

Is duniya mein har insaan swarth hi sochta hain..
bahut kam meri tarah imandar hotey hain
zyadatar log apki tarah nyay ka dikhawa karte hain🤣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok weekend spl , one of my fav imv scene
where it actually all started , the revelation that d is naati of bb and cp daughter,
just see how imv expressions r shocked ,
i never understood the depth of this scene until the full ishwar cp story came out
just see how his mind worked overtime after getting this info, shocked , amazed, disgust THAT dali was d father
then baa ki taunt, then another strategy came into his mind and then he gave a bazooka in the end
i want d as the bahu of the house, classic
this was acc 2 me one of the most powerful scenes of mb,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2Uy_5lJwQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

and that dialogue uss umar mein duniya kaa tazurba hota hain aur uss tazurbe kaa sach bolta bhi hain lekin bheetar kaa shor usse sunne nahin deta👏woh sach insaan tab sun paata hain jab bheetar kaa shor shant ho jaata hain

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
PAAJI dil khush kar ditta... 😆 lemme watch tht scene.. and incorporate tht GEM.. but last friday in IMV-D scene there were few gems too.. and one downstairs too.. I wanna put those down too.. tere dimaag mein ho to likh daal.. 

P.S. Dali's first meri beti meri beti🤣🤣 but did you see the sudden anger in IMV as he calls D his beti.. like all the anger for CPs misery.. somehow connected to D.. and now his claiming so.. angers him.. and he gets him thrown out like a persky thorn.. seriously need to revisit all these scenes esp now.. coz IMV-D have come such a long way... from there😃
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

PAAJI dil khush kar ditta... 😆 lemme watch tht scene.. and incorporate tht GEM.. but last friday in IMV-D scene there were few gems too.. and one downstairs too.. I wanna put those down too.. tere dimaag mein ho to likh daal.. 

P.S. Dali's first meri beti meri beti🤣🤣 but did you see the sudden anger in IMV as he calls D his beti.. like all the anger for CPs misery.. somehow connected to D.. and now his claiming so.. angers him.. and he gets him thrown out like a persky thorn.. seriously need to revisit all these scenes esp now.. coz IMV-D have come such a long way... from there😃

mere dimaag mein filhaal katrina hain 😛😆, uskii movie dekhke aaya , kyaa lag rahi hai woh
i recommend u catch mere brother kii dulhan , its gr8 timepass
yes yes his anger at dali was so much, if he had his way he would have ripped dali to pieces😆
cant blame him ,
 that was the turning point , his feelings for d changed then, he became her protector from their on😎and see how fast it changed, shiv sir was mindblowing there👏
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

mere dimaag mein filhaal katrina hain 😛😆, uskii movie dekhke aaya , kyaa lag rahi hai woh
i recommend u catch mere brother kii dulhan , its gr8 timepass
yes yes his anger at dali was so much, if he had his way he would have ripped dali to pieces😆
cant blame him ,
 that was the turning point , his feelings for d changed then, he became her protector from their on😎and see how fast it changed, shiv sir was mindblowing there👏

Katrina hmmm😉..I liked her in ZNMD.. chal bataa katrina ya esha aka D.. 😆 abhi bol😆.. will try watching tht movie.. i have such a short attn span these days.. tht i finish one hindi movie over 3 days on the net🤣 cant sit thro more than 30 mins.. for anything.. 

@bold: the big change there was D stopped being just a small adversary.. she became much bigger.. he saw her as a perfect pawn for BB.. at the same time cldnt help the inherent affection for CPs child.. and he HAD TO make her a part of HIS family..😃 CP had to be associated with him in some ways..

and after seeing the scene now.. I was more W*F by baa.. she doesnt wait a MIN to tell him see ishwar you lost🤣 raat tak to ruk jaati.. kya hua.. he just bounced back with his lethal weapon...and in a breath he left everyone befuddled.. 

but his gems in tht place.. what sting.. you were the same age tht I am now.. wen u did not see a gem in me.. coz yer were too distracted.. but ME.. I know how to identify a GEM (loads of meanings here.. D not just a business and able gem.. gem for being CPs daughter.. but a golden goose too) 
todu lines those are.. Updates list.. 😃

Shiv sir has such subtle exp.. and even minute changes.. u have to REALLY FOCUS.. i am sure i didnt catch the facets the first time around.. but now knowing the IMV-CP angle.. makes u look at it diff..
sonali.19281 thumbnail
gems from last week

aag kheto mein lagsyi jati hain.. jab tak purani fasal ki jadey jal nahi jati tab tak nayi fasal nahi pakti.. jalney se darney waley zindagi mein kuch nahi patey

zindagi ka tender sirf ek baar bhara jaa sakta hain.. usme galti kardi..to haath mein kuch nahi aata

aap sab ko lagta hain ki main sirf business samajhta hoon.. par sirf main ek hoon jo zindagi ko samajhta hoon..ap sab bhavnaon mein beh rahe hain.. bhavnaon ka kya hain kal badal jayegi.. zindagi mein jo galtiyaan karenge woh humesha saath rahenge
intruderfast thumbnail
arre yaar yeh toh wpohiu baat huyi , u r asking me kii kyaa pasand hain
paav bhaji yaa choley bhature ,
😆dono bahu saras che😃

oh viase another gem ,
hum log naa khushiyan dhoondte hain naa maangte hain
hum khushiyan banaa lete hain
sonali.19281 thumbnail
its strange I dont rem watching the opening scene of the show.. and I was mesmerized by the opening.. esp Shiv Sir's narration.. GEM for sure..

Mumbai.. dream city.. sapno ka shaher..is shaher ke rangeen shaamo ko kisi raastey ke kinare baith kar dekho toh bahut dhundli.. bahut phiki.. bahut khali nazar aati hain..aisi hi ek shaam rail ke dibbey se kadam bahar rakha tha.. 16  saal ke poorey bachpan.. jeb mein 1 rupaye ka sikka.. dil mein sapne..pet mein bhook.. aakhon mein darr.. naam tha ISHWAR..

tan par mailey kapde.. sar par sanskaron ke bojh..pairon mein thakaan ban kar baithi hui thi sukh ki khoj.. 16 saal ke bachche ne kab maangi thi shaher ki sultani.. bas mangaa tha to 2 niwaliey khaney ko aur ek pyala paani.. 

par ye sheher kisi par daya nahi karta.. wo bachcha footpath par soya.. doosro ka bojh dhoya.. kisi koney mein baithkar raat raat bhar roya..na pitaji ka naam kaam aya.. na imaan kaam aya..sirf meri bheetar ka toofan kaam aya..

Sirf I.M.Virani ke bheetar ka toofan kaam aya..

aur aaj is sheher mein sooraj dhalta nahin.. I.M.Virani ko salaam karta hain.. uski khud ki basayi huyi duniya mein.. Vaibhav Villa mein..😎

KYA OPENING HAIN.. HAIL DARK LORD..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4NsdDDGGP8[/YOUTUBE]
sonali.19281 thumbnail
this week's gems:😎

agar kisi ki khushi ke liye liya gaya faisla humesha sahi hota.. to koi kabhi dukhi nahi hota..

waqt ka tamacha chup chaap khaya jaata hain..shor karne se dard kam nahi hota..mazzak zyada hota hain..

Oh the practicality.. esp the last one.. yes one's misfortune.. time's blow makes us strong.. but a strong statement doesnt need a loud voice.. proclamation doesnt lessen the pain.. only makes a mockery of it..

Exactly what D has done of the Sabina issue and her marriage.. right now in front of the family.. but her stupid promises to the public in the media of getting S back etc.. only makes a mockery of her life her pain.. one can be selfless but not at the cost of ridiculing his or her own pain.. if you dont respect yourself.. no one else will.. period
intruderfast thumbnail

that shor wala dialogue was too good, d is making such a big fool of herself, i am so glad he bought nirali marriage into focus, now d will have to keep her mouth shut

bahut ho gaya sabina kaa jaap iss ghar mein , aisa sab kar rahe hain jaise sabina maano koi devi hain😆