Kesar Gulaal Vidlet: ZNMD (Ek Baat Hai...)

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh, I know, I need to find another vocation for myself, because this is wrapping up in a week... but ever since I saw the movie last weekend, I was meaning to do a GK piece for this little verse, by Javed sahab. His words, magical, as always! And they fit GK - just like one creative genius fits another!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP10RsuIkkg[/YOUTUBE]

Not a usual because I didn't have so much of a tune really ... but Farhan lives up the verbal splendor with his elocution IMO... 

Made in under a half hour - but I finally know the little verse by heart =) 

Enjoy and review please! 

xx
JZee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
What a novel concept Jzee..I loved the poetries. in that movie so much ..though not much of a fan of FA's voiceπŸ˜†...but they are so damn good and fit our Soulmates sooo perrfectly na...Great work Jzee😳
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

What a novel concept Jzee..I loved the poetries. in that movie so much ..though not much of a fan of FA's voiceπŸ˜†...but they are so damn good and fit our Soulmates sooo perrfectly na...Great work Jzee😳

Srush! My brother would team up with you over Farhan's voice in a second πŸ˜† I wont say its the nice sexy baritone one loves to hear - and really, with Abhay and Hrithik to compare with, isssh! But he did do justice to the elocution as such, IMO...! 

Thank you for liking it πŸ€— novel concept - aaah! β˜ΊοΈ
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
..wowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...its such a unique concept jzee...amazing job though i never watch farhan movie and this is a suprise to me...but i loved it to core ...i always love gulzar sahab and javed sahab  poetries...loved them more than the song would be more happy if javed sahab would have voiced it ..but its so beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
now plz make a vm on gulzar sahab poetry also...😳😳😳
smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!!
Heavenlyyy!!!πŸ‘
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice vm. i tried my hand at vms so first vms would like to know ur reviews there too guyz πŸ₯³πŸ˜Š
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1762109
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God.  I have tears in my eyes.  Jzee it was beautiful.

I can't believe after next week we will not see this duo together on TV the same way. 

OYesSheDid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• ...why are you so amazing? 
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow wow wow wow wow JZee, what an idea, lovely lovely lovely πŸ‘ oh i loved it, i like shairi n this type of shairi, wow, n with our GK, super wow πŸ˜† πŸ‘ oh superb VM πŸ‘
Taha0023 thumbnail
Extremely beautifull JZee!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ