India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

blooper

justme42 Groupbie
justme42
justme42

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
just wantching the last week'e episodes...
on the day of wedding Ram giving instructions to his security team that when the mantriji comes call me I will take him from VIP parking to the mandap. Two scenes later, Ram is welcoming Mantriji at the door! heheheh guy does not follow his own plan!

Ram does not know his brother does not play any imp role in his company...does he not speak to his own exec to know that there is nothing going on between german parties on that day? If he is not aware of it, what kind of tycoon is he? I bet he just watches ekta's serials on his laptop!

Apeksha supposed to be free at 3pm shown to be free before nuty's & kartik's wedding at 11 am.

The grand old ladies who decide rasme on both sides have no words to speak when nuts anounces her honeymoon plan before grihapravesh.

Ram sits and cries like a baby all the way through but not nuty's mother or sister.

nuty's bro does not think it imp to be there for kanyadaan i am sure it was not last min plan, since she has no father so i guess mom has not told him either so plan on the fly again.

Rishab the caring bro does not think Ram should be the one sitting there as father figure instead of him!
Why does niharika want to control Priya's family when she has no control over her own?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

white39forumbudcurry-sistah416905_Mannat_greenleaf007

forumbud Newbie
forumbud
forumbud

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Actually there were bloopers right from the beginning and the counting meter could no longer handle it...so it broke down...I remember one such terrible blooper that I'll post here...

If I heard the dialogues right, Ram lost his dad some 15 years back. At one point, I heard Ram telling Vikram that - Choti is like his beti and she came into the house when she was a one year old. Please note that Choti came in to the house after the death of her papa, apparently Ram's dad. So if my math is still in good form, she should be 16 years now and she is legally not allowed to marry!Wacko

This is absolutely time-pass masala...Actually I enjoy IF members comments more than the serial itself...How merciless with their rantings! Real fun read...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

white39curry-sistah

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Bloopers are a part and parcel of every serial, whether Ekta's or any other Production House. I feel that part of the problem is with the creatives but the other part is with the audience.

Indian serials go according to the TRPs and how their shows are received by the people who watch it. So originally they start with something and later on it gets changed according to how the track or anything else associated with the serial is welcomed by the audience. This is what I feel many a times leads to bloopers.

Making characters behave in a particular way, like a sharp businessman not being able to see his family for what they are, is just to move the story to a particular direction. If Ram was aware of everything about his family, then what would Priya's role be after marriage? She is supposed to be his savior in a way and he, someone who gives her the love she deserves.

I guess somewhere this serial is doing something right looking at the popularity on the charts.

Edited by SuganthiS - 21 August 2011 at 12:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index