Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Angle Badal Badal Ke DD - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

Phew to make it easier...I added Nish ka pics on page 1 

Faria, Khush... Glad I made your day/Night gals ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much, I loveee you!
This will keep me high for daysโ˜บ๏ธ
I'd use them as my desktop but my mom would freak if she saw ๐Ÿ˜† She knows I don't have any interest in guys so I don't want her to get the wrong idea ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Deepu, Thats indeed a bold topicโ˜บ๏ธ I am a DD back drooler too โ˜บ๏ธ I dont care even if people call me L!๐Ÿ˜† 

We are new gen women... There is nothing wrong in admiring work of art ๐Ÿ˜›...
DD is a masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Who cares what people say...๐Ÿ˜†...Kuch to log kahenge ...Some drool on the inside...Brave ones like us declare our love/desires on public platform ๐Ÿ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasuforever2009

wooow DD is pure natural beauty ,she is perfect in everyway,wooow never have i seen a perfect actress before,im always critisizing other actressess about they body,they hair,they looks,they makeup but to tell u the truth i cant say there is anything wrong at all about DD but perfectly beautiful in everyway,now going back to the topic about DD back wooow being a girl she has the most beautiful back its so perfect i always love her in backless tops weather its saris or dressess,no wonder GC cant take his eyes off her wooow what do u think goes in his mind when he sees or touches her back ๐Ÿ˜ณ please cvz we want DD in backless tops please she has the best figure that please she needs to show it off more i know i would,guyz wouldnt you love to see DD back an GC body [topless] in a photo shoot wooow they would just create fire๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow that is a danger zone topic ๐Ÿ˜ˆ... Well he is a red blooded male ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Guess he keeps reminding himself he is committed to  his wife ๐Ÿ˜†

GC and DD have perfect bodies and they compliment each other well...I am sure any backless/topless photo shoots of them together will sell the magazine like hotcakes in matter of hours...If only some publication stalks this thread and take the idea...They can make money and make us happy .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We are new gen women... There is nothing wrong in admiring work of art ๐Ÿ˜›...
DD is a masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Who cares what people say...๐Ÿ˜†...Kuch to log kahenge ...Some drool on the inside...Brave ones like us declare our love/desires on public platform ๐Ÿ˜†

I have this fetish from the time the focus of the SBS/SBB camera was angel badl badal ke during Mahi mahi sequenceBlushing... Ewww... one the best... BlushingBlushingBlushing
As you said... "Master piece - God' own creation"

Some droll inside or are J i mean Jealous๐Ÿ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Wow that is a danger zone topic ๐Ÿ˜ˆ... Well he is a red blooded male ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Guess he keeps reminding himself he is committed to  his wife ๐Ÿ˜†

GC and DD have perfect bodies and they compliment each other well...I am sure any backless/topless photo shoots of them together will sell the magazine like hotcakes in matter of hours...If only some publication stalks this thread and take the idea...They can make money and make us happy .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG OMG! You set my thoughts on fire peeps~๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Backlesstop photo shoot of GC and DD like those recent Fast track ads or the CK Jeans ads..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
OMG! you updated my fav foto i mean the mahi mahi wala fot in the first page *preethi drop dead*๐Ÿคขโ˜บ๏ธ
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post
DD is so stunning, even girls have to comment
The PH dont get me started on them
I think saree's suit her a lot
Hope to see her in them more often
Love DD
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Her gorgeous back in the 'Mahi, mahi' outfit inspired me to write an OS a couple of months ago. How could I not do it? A beautiful back like that deserves to be appreciated. โ˜บ๏ธ

goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
realyyy dhak dhak...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW! what a DHAK DHAK post dear...๐Ÿ˜‰
Me too getting wild drooling over DD's sexy back..โ˜บ๏ธ
God knows how Maan resists himself..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago