India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

unfair

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
guys don't you think it was unfair wen CVz showed all the boys after sharon i mean even Kriya is pretty yeah yeah i know she dsnt wear dem short clothes and staffs dat dsnt mean no guys will like herConfused
and sharon is such a short temperd girl then hw the hell dem boys got the guts to give her roses?
even neha got one red rose and kriya got all the yeallow roses, i wanted sumone to give her red rose and make Rey jealous i know he's alredy crazy about her still i want moreLOL
so CVz needs to give sum importance to other girls as else not only sharon.

what do u guys think about dis?

Edited by Tasha4ever - 19 August 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22RadiantTreasure-kirulicious--Aicha-sweetshinewida

Related Videos

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Actually, im sorta happy Kria didnt have other boys after her w/ red roses like Sharon. Just means Rey can have Kria all to himself LOL

But forgetting my bakwaas LOL, it is unfair to Kria . She's a pretty girl no doubt , and just seeing yellow roses being given to her while others have red roses , is like whatt???:SSS but, oh well, Kria's our Rose queen :$

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22100littledevils-Aicha-sweetshine-Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

Actually, im sorta happy Kria didnt have other boys after her w/ red roses like Sharon. Just means Rey can have Kria all to himself LOL

But forgetting my bakwaas LOL, it is unfair to Kria . She's a pretty girl no doubt , and just seeing yellow roses being given to her while others have red roses , is like whatt???:SSS but, oh well, Kria's our Rose queen :$
yeah yeah even am happy dat dere is no other guys who is after kriya but dey could of hve down it jus on rose day, da way dey did it for sharonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshaaax3.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
agree.. i mean she is goodlooking
great nature..
she is nice to (almost everyone)
but it comes because of her sweetness..that everyone wants to be friends with her.. she changed somuch in college since she has been a student there
soo everyone kinda admires her for that..maybe thats why the yellow roses..for friendship..cause she is like someone to look at..and get inspiredd

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84100littledevils-kirulicious--Aicha-

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

agree.. i mean she is goodlooking
great nature..
she is nice to (almost everyone)
but it comes because of her sweetness..that everyone wants to be friends with her.. she changed somuch in college since she has been a student there
soo everyone kinda admires her for that..maybe thats why the yellow roses..for friendship..cause she is like someone to look at..and get inspiredd

Oh my gosh, I totally agree ! lol, look at Sharon ! :SSS Sab ladke ke itne himmat kidhar se aaya ? LOL . Kria's sweet personality just gives off that , "I don't bite' sorta thing :$$

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshinewida

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
U know i agree
kria got just yellow flowers ye to hui ni na buri bat what maddening thing they doing kria deserving all the roses(in neha's style)
BUT wats imp. Is kria got all the 3 roses from the heartthrob of the college
ok any guesses whose dat
guess
. .
. .
Sexy munda
REYANSH SINGHANIA
Sorry was just trying to make it funny

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_BirdMAYURFAN001sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hmm...Kria is way too pretty...She should be showered with Flowers ..but ..I find it cute that St Louis Guys looks at her as a friend and gave her yellow roses. Guys were not like drooling on the floor for her ..;which is gross...

and BTW I also want only and only REY to give her red roses...but I hate when she misunderstands REY everytime...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I am happy with Kria getting yellow roses.. KYON KI.. agar kohi aur Kria ko red roses deta... to Rey uska kyaa haal karta .. woh to abh bhagwaan hi jaane.. AND waise.. KRIA=  REY only. IN REY's words

"You are Mine.. Only Mine.. My Baathcutter" AweeeDay Dreaming

I wouldnt want anything to take this moment away from them!

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 19 August 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angry_Bird-Aicha-sweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index