Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey Maanetians! hope ur all ok๐Ÿ˜ƒ and looking forward to watching todays epi of Geet - seems good because they're playing blind man's buff or bluff lol as we call it here!

But this post isn't about the upcoming epis, this post is to take you guys back to the past of Geet - a year ago on the 20th August 2010 (yes I know its the 19th August today but what the hell lol trying to get some activity in this forum!) we witnessed the FIRST ACTUAL hug between Maaneet where they both hugged because they BOTH wanted to hug๐Ÿ˜ณ (aside from the fact our dear Maan was a bit tipsy lol so don't know if i can say both were fully aware - for me they were so what the hey๐Ÿ˜†) but this hug for me is by far one of the best hugs between them - its a toss between this one and the behene de hug in the rain๐Ÿ˜ณ just thinking about it is giving me butterflies! I swear with these 2 I feel like a child๐Ÿ˜†. Honestly since I've started watching Geet theres been no turning back - I am utterly and irrevocably in love with these 2๐Ÿ˜†

Just everything about this epi and hug oozes sparks, passion and chemistry. I mean they were sooo into the hug! the way he puts his hand in her hair and looks at her and then closes his eyes to take the pleasure of having her in his embrace . . . when they go closer into the hug and it almost looked like they were about to kiss (OMG was my heart beating out of my chest when I first saw this epi) he holds her even tighter, wraps his hands and arms even tighter around her so even air couldn't pass my god! I mean these 2 made a hug seem HOT and hugs aren't supposed to be hot lol . . . I'm in a daze right now๐Ÿ˜† and oh yea Maan looked DAMN SEXY in this scene - in black, I mean when doesn't he๐Ÿ˜‰ but something abt him in his seq . . . I can't even describe! the way he moved, grooved, danced, looked etc was just spellbinding. 

Sooo after my brief little description of their hug these are some of my fav pix I have saved of the 2 - sorry im too lazy to upload them all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok now is it me or does this seriously look like they're about to have a liplock! 

I specially uploaded this scene with the dance seq and full hug continued from the next epi๐Ÿ˜ณ although it may be blocked in some countries so I'm really sorry abt that - stupid copyright issues

So sit back and reminisce!๐Ÿ˜ƒ and oh yea Happy Maaneet Hug/Wheres the Party Tonight/100th epi Anniversary lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAy2k_4f0no[/YOUTUBE]

Overall a scene I don't think I will ever forget - these 2 made history!

Btw feel free to add your comments about this sequence! Would love to hear abt it๐Ÿ˜ณ and by all means post some of ur fav pix of the seq if u want๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

awesome post dear!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i really love this sequence very much and all the above pics are my fav especially maan kissing geet's shoulder...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
misty85 thumbnail
Nice post... ๐Ÿ‘
This is one of my favourite sequences...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wat a memory!!!
Can someone upload this in mp4 so I could see it??
I would love to see it by the above video I'm nt able to see!!!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rahmona - I agree everytime I watch it I get the same feeling - love it u just feel their love *sigh* and their hug? i've gone about it way too much lol

@libra - thank you :) it was an incredible seq

@maneet143 - thank you for appreciating and yes those pix are to die for! sooo hot :P

@misty - thanx - its mine 2! :D

@zooni - awww its prob blocked where u live and im having trouble trying to get it in mp4 myself - if i can do something i'll let u know
TheMaaneetian thumbnail
OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES!!! WHEN THE PRECAP FOR THSI EPISODE CAME OUT THAT DAY I COULDNT GO TOSLEEP AT ALL!!! HOLY CRAP I WAS SOOOE XCITED TO SEE IT AND IT HIT ME WITH A BANG!!!THAT HAUG...HAI MAIN MARJAWA!! SO PASSIONATE!!! CAN IT GET BETETR..( OH IT DID!!! WITH ALL THOSE PASSIONATE SCENES AFTER THAT...OMG..) I KEPT ON REPLAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EVEN TODAY ITS AS EXCITING AS IT WAS BEFORE!!! OMG MAANEET MAKE ME GO CRAZY EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE!!!:) LOVE THEM!! HAPPY WHERE THE PARTY TONIGHT ANNIVERSARY!!!! GOING TO WATCH THE EPISODE AGAIN!!:)
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ roshini- pls pls pls help me... I hav been finding it almost everywhere juz to see the video again!!! I asked sooo many ppl and waited for this day knowing that someone would upload and again I'm not able to see it!!!;( it would be sooo nice of u if u could help me through this!!!! In ghsp I hav all the dance seq expect this!!!!! I would be so thankful to u if I could be able to see this dance seq again!!! The very first maaneet scene I saw..
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was an amazing sequence
i remember i was rushing from work to watch this episode
I knew Maan's plan wasgoing to crash big time
It was Geet's100th episode and i caught a glimpse of the sbs segment
The whole episode was mindblowing
The dance was fab, and the scenes were hilarious
the precap was amazing, only if they had been a inch or two closer
Maneet are the best
My heart fluttered so much
ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

@amerra - thank you! :) I like yours too - not just saying it because u complimented mine lol is there a meaning btw?

@Kiran - OMG u started watching from this epi? seriously hun what an epi to start from no wonder u were hooked lol and MSK in this scene . . . . hot hot hot! It seriously is one of the best hugs - I'd be very surprised if for alot of maanetians this wasn't in their top list of maaneet hugs

@gshow - ur right this is only one scene to have left a mark but there are so many more that they've left imprinted in our minds and if they ever did make a movie it would def be interesting to watch how they shape it up altho yes it would be one heck of a movie! I for one would watch but only with GURTI!

Thanks a ton for such a lovely reminder.
Wish they DO turn it into a movie. They should include all these amazing scenes which were picturized in this series rather than shooting them again for the movie. Some of the other amazing scenes like... Maan's entry scene, Maan trapping Geet near a tree in Hoshiyarpur, Of course Kurbaan Hua, Maan taking off Geet's jewelry, Scene where Maan comes back from London whileGeet was searching for him desperately, Teri Diwani, Conf room scne when Geet tells about her past  and some more. These scenes are the kind which have never been done with such finesse and depth even in movies, the kind of depth, intensity, passion these scenes evoke. These scenes should never be touched for any re-picturization if they ever plan for a movie. Isn't it?

Edited by ghsp_1 - 12 years ago