Wheres the Party Tonight?!

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Maanetians! hope ur all ok😃 and looking forward to watching todays epi of Geet - seems good because they're playing blind man's buff or bluff lol as we call it here!

But this post isn't about the upcoming epis, this post is to take you guys back to the past of Geet - a year ago on the 20th August 2010 (yes I know its the 19th August today but what the hell lol trying to get some activity in this forum!) we witnessed the FIRST ACTUAL hug between Maaneet where they both hugged because they BOTH wanted to hug😳 (aside from the fact our dear Maan was a bit tipsy lol so don't know if i can say both were fully aware - for me they were so what the hey😆) but this hug for me is by far one of the best hugs between them - its a toss between this one and the behene de hug in the rain😳 just thinking about it is giving me butterflies! I swear with these 2 I feel like a child😆. Honestly since I've started watching Geet theres been no turning back - I am utterly and irrevocably in love with these 2😆

Just everything about this epi and hug oozes sparks, passion and chemistry. I mean they were sooo into the hug! the way he puts his hand in her hair and looks at her and then closes his eyes to take the pleasure of having her in his embrace . . . when they go closer into the hug and it almost looked like they were about to kiss (OMG was my heart beating out of my chest when I first saw this epi) he holds her even tighter, wraps his hands and arms even tighter around her so even air couldn't pass my god! I mean these 2 made a hug seem HOT and hugs aren't supposed to be hot lol . . . I'm in a daze right now😆 and oh yea Maan looked DAMN SEXY in this scene - in black, I mean when doesn't he😉 but something abt him in his seq . . . I can't even describe! the way he moved, grooved, danced, looked etc was just spellbinding. 

Sooo after my brief little description of their hug these are some of my fav pix I have saved of the 2 - sorry im too lazy to upload them all😳😆

Ok now is it me or does this seriously look like they're about to have a liplock! 

I specially uploaded this scene with the dance seq and full hug continued from the next epi😳 although it may be blocked in some countries so I'm really sorry abt that - stupid copyright issues

So sit back and reminisce!😃 and oh yea Happy Maaneet Hug/Wheres the Party Tonight/100th epi Anniversary lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAy2k_4f0no[/YOUTUBE]

Overall a scene I don't think I will ever forget - these 2 made history!

Btw feel free to add your comments about this sequence! Would love to hear abt it😳 and by all means post some of ur fav pix of the seq if u want😃 
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting this!!! I remember when I was sooo eager to watch this episode,I was soo giddy and couldn't sleep at all.I kept watching the the promo for this episode over and over again.My mom had to literally drag me away from the computer,so I could sleep.The next morning I was awake so early and I watched the SBS segment on the 100th epi.OmG,the memories are fresh in my mind again.😍
esquire1 thumbnail

I know right,just give them a little push and their lips are locked.

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This is one of my fav scenes & whenever l get time l watch it..l have lost count how many times l have watched it...l even like d dialogues told by Maan in inebriated stated
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Hey Pixie Dust :) (interesting ID) lol - thanx for replying and appreciating :D and honestly I know push them and its like lip on lip LOL

I was actually on holiday when I first watched this and I had loads of Geet epis to watch in a row and it was like 2am and I watched this and OMG was I jumping for joy but obviously I couldn't because people were sleeping lol but how I felt at the time - I can't even express! I really couldn't contain my excitement and I had no1 to share it with! that was the worst thing lol

@asmina - I know one of my favs too😳 everything about the epi was amazing - the geet team at this point of time were fantastic - dialogues, direction, song choices everything was spot on

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
omg Rosh.. I am so in love with this hug! yes definitely.. this with the rain one is absolutely the best hug we have ever had!!

I am soo frustrated, why have we never had this kind of hug again!! it so hot☢️, its a hug between two lovers, its intimate☺️ , its crackling!

all we get are those sky-hugs .. WHY?!! oh god please .. let us have this hug again, and again, and again...😒

How I love it, and the entire scene❤️.. god, the way this happened and then the scene that follows- there was se*ual tension☺️, there was that crazy pull between them making them want to let go(atleast Maan).. and there was the pain of not being able to.. the entire scene gives me the goosebumps.. makes me feel faint! 

These guys.. I don't have the words anymore.. obsessed with them!
esquire1 thumbnail
Edited by Pixie-Dust - 12 years ago
esquire1 thumbnail
Hi Roshini! I like you're name btw! lol this has to be my favorite scene of all time.My name is actually amerra.😊
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! Rosh thanks for making this post! Aha This sequence is really special for me cuz this was the day I started watching Geet & fell in love with;-) This was the day I went crazy for Mr. MSK...he looked really hot eh & styll is;-)??? & his dance was BREATHTAKING! & that first hug in the end is one of the best hugs & my fav. <3 
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Ninand I know exactly what u mean after these 2 hugs we've never had their hugs the same - I really don't know why! it really has been frustrating because we know their capabilities as Maaneet and after seeing these hugs and getting the hugs we did get afterwards - they don't even compare! they're not even close! I mean after showing us these hugs and then having sky hugs - whats the comparison? but seriously don't even get me started abt the sky hugs! 

but this hug? even HOT for this hug seems like an understatement lol and afterwards yes there was def alot of sexual tension - man my heart went out to Maan when Geet crushed his dreams damn I wanted to give him a hug right then and there😆