Dil.Dosti.Discussion. #3 (18th August)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello mere fellow D3ians   kya haal hai guys? 
Welcome to Dil, Dosti, Discussion !

Wondering what is it ?

Okay so, in order to make this forum more interesting, a few members on IF thought it would be interesting to have discussions about each episode and we mean the WHOLE episode. It could be anything from a 20 second scene to a 10 minute scene. Every day, a discussion will be led by one of us. We will start up by posting our take and reviews. Wondering who the 'us' are? Well, wait a few more minutes and you'll get to know  !
But anyway, in this way we hope to talk about random scenes, the symbolism in them, what we think will happen next and so on.   
Kinda get the idea right? Yeah..well we hope so!   haha but we don't wanna give too much away, now do we? 

Anyways, the members that are going to run these discussions are: Awantika, Farah, Supriya and Sneha. 
So, for each of the four days that D3 is on, we'll do discussions and during the weekends...hmm now we'll leave that as a surprise  .

So For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

SOOO sorry guys for not posting this review earlier - my apologizes. 
Anyway, without further ado, here is my review:

Overall episode: 
I thought the overall episode was very very cute, romantic and funny!! All in all, it was just pure entertainer! Totally loved it! just as rose day is supposed to be - cute, romantic, sometimes funny and there was even a glimpse of jealously  so yeah, the occasion went very well with today's episode  
Now, down to the couples. I'm going to go couple by couple, because that would keep me in track, and won't ramble too much 

Let me start with off with the CUTEST couple on D3 - ViHa. I swear, they undoubtedly are the CUTEST couple on D3!! Their relationship is still at a very raw stage, nonetheless, they manage to win our hearts and have us smiling all the time they are sharing screen space  love them so so so much  

So yeah, I LOVED how Vicky was like it's a good thing ke koi aur ladka dekha nahi hai  meaning that he wants her to be all his! Hahaha so cute  
The best bit tho was when the girl was giving him flowers, all he did was look at Neha, and through his facial expressions, explain that he didn't like her xD hilarious! Haha and then, after Neha accepts the flower from the boy, he stomps his foot and just walks away! Hahah both of them are so cuteee!  they were one of the best things about today's episode. They completed the cute-funny-jealous part of the episode  

Next, moving onto the more intense couple - SwaRon. *goes off into dreamland*
main inke bare mein kya kahoon?! Ugh why are they so romantic! It's unfair yaar, to all us SwaRon fans, Haina!! 
Today's episode, in terms of their story progress was huge You see Sharon BLUSHING! I mean, that doesn't really happen often, does it?! Hahaha but okay. Lemme start from the beginning - I LOVED that mera Swayam didn't give the flower to her in the beginning, when she was expecting it! Muahahahaha Swayam can do a lot better than that  and Sharon's face. LMFAO! when he puts the flower in the glass!! PRICELESS! lmfao. Loved it. She was so disappointed and just upset that her biggest deewana didn't give her a rose! Ha. Well. Yeah, you deserved that Sharon for being so mean to him  hehe
But then, the rose and the letter and both of them in their dreamland - pure amazingness and SO romantic, in my opinion! It was just a simple scene, yet so romantic! I love Swayam's way of expressing his feelings - shows how different and deep this couple are  
SwaRon are the most intense couple in D3 and I say this because the brushing of hands, and small little details for them don't matter to them as much as their emotions, their intense feelings for each other, their talks, and their eye locks. Swayam is completely in LOVE with Sharon and whereas most of his peers don't exactly understand this emotion completely, and may even make fun of it and not take it seriously - he knows what it feels like to be in love and that is expressed in the letter of his  he's just so much more mature in that sense, and I love him for that  
Sharon, on the other hand, has always been affected by Swayam, whether she knew it or not. She also understands this feeling - but not as much as Swayam. However, when they talk to each other, there is always an underlying of something else, something more intense than the conversation, heck I mean they shared that really romantic scene at RDX's party hahaha  
Btw, Swayam will never learn - he got beat up the last time he went to the girls locker room and ab phirse -__- haha but I still love Swayam  

Finally, our most talked about couple, KriYansh. 
Why are they so hot and yet so cute?!?! Explain to me na  
Although we only got imaginary scenes of them together, I thought it was still cute! Rey, man, are you planning to kill all the girls on this forum with your charms and cuteness? LOL ahrjekxjrntkdksisbs he is sooo adorable! I loved the plans he thought of! Lololol and the imaginary scenes, Hahah hilarious yet cute!? hehe
KriYansh to me are the perfect blend of cute and hot  the small little details do make a difference to them, they have that electricity pass through them when they touch each other, yet there are capable of doing much more hotter things *blushes* hehe
Their love is young love to me. Their young, experiencing a new feeling - more strongly for Rey than Kria at this point, but Kria is confused too! Kria face right at the end was not just of shock but also jealousy  I loved it. Muhahaha. Lol. But then I hated her next dialogue -__- no Kria, just NO. he just LOVES YOU, and ONLY you! His baatcutter! Ugh. I really hate the slap scene man  they were wearing the same clothes as today's epiosde ;( I don't like this!!! 

Anyway, I'm going to stop now. I'm typing this on my phone, and it's like really hard ugh my thumbs are going to die any moment. LOL 

So yeah, share your views on the couples - I did go very off topic but I wanted to put this out there  

Sneha 
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago
Blah it sucks and I kinda rushed it, sorry guys :/ but not in a great place with internet here -_- won't happen again! 
Nyc Review Sneh 😊

And The episode was Nice 😊
ViHa are so damn adorable. The way they both got jealous. The best part was how Vicky stomped off his feet and walked away, Super Cute na ? They both are unaware of their  feelings yet manage to personify the cuteness. They make such an adorable pair ! ☺️

And SwaRon : Woah ! This couple is surely going to make me addicted to the word : Awww !
Seriously, like everytime their scene gets on screen, em awestruck. Swayam is just so adorable. He's out of the world. he never fails to take out the best of Sharon. Even though she tries to deny her attraction towards him, she melts right into his LOVE ! 
And you said it right Sneh, Swayam is so in love with him. Though swaron hasn't realized it as much as Swayam's did, still the jealousy, smiles, mesmerizing : Everything does make sense ! 😆

Lastly, KRIYANSH !! I swear, they will drive me crazy ! And Reyansh Singhania ne toh jaise kasam kha rakhi hain mujhe maar dalne ka, Gawddd...The way he was dreaming things to give the Rose, Man he's just so cute ! Someone, pleaseee Bring me Rey !! 😲
The cool dude, never scared for anything was actually in such a dilemma of how to give the rose ? Woah, how cool is that ? But, hmm...love, love and love 😆
And the last scene where he was so helpless all surrounded by girls. Poor him, and Kriya she again misunderstood him as a casanova right ? But but, Why did it bother her if he's surrounded by girls or is a casanova ? Yeah, right she considers him as someone so bad na, but still manages to notice him and get angry at him for Being surrounded by girls ? Looking at that point, we can actually realize Kriya's insecurity na ?😆 Weird right ? Well, thats what our Kriyansh is 🤣

- Thats it from me. Common Folks, join in :)
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
The epi was really gud
luvd the viha scenes
neha is the ultimate cutie luvd her expressions
jali to fasi,fasi to pati
ok i know its lame but still
moving on to my fav. Couple mele kriyansh
they are so awesome
rey's weird xpresns cracked me up 2day especially the nail biting haha
i mean REYANSH SINGHANIA was nervous
thats new
kria he is not a casanova
n man the precap did u c that fat tear that escaped kria's eyes
m sure the we r in for a big thing
p.s even m writing it from my cel m it sucks
Today's epi was all 
LOVE LOVE JELO JELO
VIHA were super cute..Vicky's cutest expressions ever...I just loved the way he shook head at neha telling her not to accept rose ...and man!! his face when Neha told the other guy is cute..Loved the whole scene
Swaron part was all dreamy dreamy...and yes! Sharon has fallen for this Cycle me aane wala Weakling...
KRIYAANSH---- OMG!!! Now nobody can stop me here...I can go on and on and on...Kriya was looking sooo beautiful in RED...and REY...God!! The way he was throwing rose petals at Kriya..Super Adorable...I loved Kria's dialogue "College me Bada Dude bante firte ho, kuch Romantic nahi soch sakte?" Oh! God!! I just wished this would actually happen in real and not in Rey's Imagination...Rey is just like us ..always soaring in imaginations 24/7...I loved when all the weaklings fainted saying EK Dazzler Ek Weakling ko Rose de raha hai...LOL ...OMG and REY blushing??? ha ha ha ..that was funny...

PRECAP: Scary...
SNEHUUU <3 the post so good :D

and yes  I LOVES THE EPISODEEES haha!

amazing :P but im scared after promo!
Snehuuu AWSUM review👏
it was a gr8 epi😃...especially d ViHa scene totally made me go mad🤪...aaah man sooo true dey r sooo CUTEEE☺️...luvd deir jelousy😳
very well said for Swaron😃 seriusly...dey r gona kill us wid deir xcessive romance😳😆...but i jus LUV dem😍...Swaym putting d rose in d glass oh man luvd Sharon's face den🤣🤣
but watever Swaym wrote in dat letter OMG sooo true for dem its not touching nd specail moments dat matters its d deep feelings nd emotions☺️...i LUVD d way Swaym said in d letter 'all d guys wants u but i jus LUV u'😍 dat was lyk AWWW😳...i luvd dat scene now i knw y dey dressed up d locker room😆
Kriyansh OMG even thou it was an imagination scene i sooo LUVD it🤗...hahahaha seriusly Rey for sure is gona KILL us one day🤢...he was sooo cuteee...his xpressions were lyk sooo damn adorable☺️
hahaha d way every1 fell wen he was giving d flower 2 Kria nd she rejected it🤣🤣
nd d second imagination OMG dat was sooo PURFECTLY AMMAAZZIINNGG 😍Rey blowing d petals on Kria ☺️AAAHHH i went to deir dreamland😍...ofcourse until she sneezed🤣
but aaahhh i wish Rey wud have imagined d tappad scene 😛
and OMG Sharon calls everybody at 3.30 for a big announcement 😲😒nd dat announcement is gona be tappad of Rey
aaahhh y do we hav weekends
Hey guys, thanks so much for replying (: but I don't have enough strength in me to reply back - I'm really sick, and blahhh it sucks and I just feel very horrible right now..grreaat. so yeah :/ sorry about that, will try to reply soon!!
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Hey guys, thanks so much for replying (: but I don't have enough strength in me to reply back - I'm really sick, and blahhh it sucks and I just feel very horrible right now..grreaat. so yeah :/ sorry about that, will try to reply soon!!

WAT HAPPENED SNEHUUU! :(
Originally posted by .Supriya.

WAT HAPPENED SNEHUUU! :(

Kuch nahi..I have a really bad cough and cold, and feeling feverish :(