First fight ever between Sushaan!!

svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

This is the 1st real fight between Sushaan after their marriage and I am really looking forward to it.I hope they show it in a mature fashion,in the old SGP way and not make it silly and unreal.Until now Ishaan has always manofied Suhana,it's high time Suhana realises her fault and manofies Ishaan for change !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haww, kasam se...tum tumhari boori nazar hataao meri Suhana aur Ishaan par. Arre, kaisi aurat ho tum? Miya bibi ke beech apni kali nazar dhoor karo.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I like Ur enthusiasm !!!! but Even if fight happens , It won't b the first as it already happen & suhana slap hunar & left the house . But I know in the end Suhana is never going to b held responsible or learn anything as she is the weakest pillar . Who in their right mind can blame suhana for anything & get anyway with it . Suhana will get off easy as she was just loving KHUSHI too much & there is nothing wrong in it this is what everyone is going to say so buckle up for the worst case scenario . Rajni said the somewhat Ishan is feeling today . I really want to ask ISHAN as how does it feel when U r on the receiving end of Suhana 's torture .  !!!! If suhana was going to learn anything she would have or atleast show she cares  abt other's feelings . She gets it easy as everyone made it easy for her by giving in to her crazy demands . I think Ishan has told her repetadly , She is not the mom & there is disha for Khushi & what Ishan wants from his wife so This time Ishan is not at fault . He said everything possible to her but She is RETARDED MRS. FABULOUS ðŸ¤¢
svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I do want a good scene between Suhana and Ishaan.Honestly.after their honeymoon,I have not seen one scene where they talk to each other maturely or have a good serious conversation with other or even quarrel with each other for any reason.Their honeymoon sequences were in Feb and it's been 6 months since then.Though SGP is about the entire family,I always thought that it was mainly the story of Ishaan and Suhana.But this Disha track,this baby track,now this Sanju-Deepak track,none of it is jiving with the main story line.I miss the old SGP where even when Suhana and Ishaan were officially husband & wife and not really husband & wife,still there were some awesome scenes between them.Being a loyal fan,these days I find it hard to convince myself to watch SGP any more and I do not want that to happen. :)))))

gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so true... this is the first real fight after they confessed their love for eachother, and it's much needed too. i would love to see suhana manofy-ing ishaan instead of him manofy-ing suhana all the time...i was waiting for this argument after a long time, since i was tired of seeing SuShaan's forced romance, even though i am their big fan...i can't wait for tomorrow! i just hope Ishaan doesn't back off... but waiting for tomorrow...😊 Edited by gendaphoolpnaik - 12 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wont say its the first fight! ðŸ˜³ and i dont really wanna see them fight actually! there is already too much tension in the family and their fighting will mess it even more! and I know the possibility of their fighting is 98% but I wish they dont fight which I know will not happen they  will fight!  but at some point Ishaan is right there is a reason for fighting! I know the drama was created by the aunty (disha's mom) and Suhana was busy in it! but she could have atleast called Ishaan or send him a message! ðŸ˜³ Imagine if Suhana was on Ishaan's place!! Suhana would have killed him!! ðŸ˜³  but I wont like to see them ofcourse unless if the fight will do something better for them! like it will make Suhana realise that when she does things like that Ishaan handles them without acting too loudly now Suhana should be able to do the same right! ðŸ˜³Edited by SGPianShehreen - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maza nahi aya ishaan suhana ki fight mein ata bhi kaise  sirf ishaan fight kar raha tha ...jab tak suhana mai ka tadka nahi lage ga fight phiki rahege 😉
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

maza nahi aya ishaan suhana ki fight mein ata bhi kaise  sirf ishaan fight kar raha tha ...jab tak suhana mai ka tadka nahi lage ga fight phiki rahege 😉

That's true
maza nahi aayega jab tak suhana kuch nahi karti
jab Suhana argue karegi asli mazaa to tab aayega😆 
But I still want an argument between them...

Edited by gendaphoolpnaik - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: svpg

This is the 1st real fight between Sushaan after their marriage and I am really looking forward to it.I hope they show it in a mature fashion,in the old SGP way and not make it silly and unreal.Until now Ishaan has always manofied Suhana,it's high time Suhana realises her fault and manofies Ishaan for change !!

Agree with you here: "I am really looking forward to it.I hope they show it in a mature fashion,in the old SGP way and not make it silly and unreal."...  I & many of us here want the same thing... that this fight should at least make some sense... and this time Ishaan is not at all at fault... Suhana needs to understand... and realize her mistake... 😊

But I am not only looking for Suhana realizing... coz she realizes it everytime... but never changes it... she repeats the same mistake again.. this time... for GOD sake... I really want CVs to please make Suhana understand Ishaan point of view... & applies it too... Sirf Ishaan ko manane se baat khatam nahi ho jati... use is baat ko samaj ke use dohrana nahi hai... there shud be a little progress between couple after fight... otherwise there's no point in shouting at each other.. if it doesn't serve any purpose... 🤢
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gendaphoolpnaik

That's true
maza nahi aayega jab tak suhana kuch nahi karti
jab Suhana argue karegi asli mazaa to tab aayega😆 
But I still want an argument between them...

Is baar Suhana ke paas koi strong reason nahin lag raha hai Ishaan ko takkar dene ke liye