HoFGWoR [invites only] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by Filza. - 11 years ago

she is the youngest n the most laadli poori tarhaan se bigar gayi hai waise i love her a lot. anyways sumthing important is coming up so will text u. its related to this thread which we have to do n it cant be discussed here

Good night dear thanks a ton again for all this c u tomorrow
Bye babes
time for sehri khuda hafiz n c u tomorrow. its been a gud day today
hi ppl i'm here using chori ka net 😛 had a gud day today attended 1majlis n thora sa headache tha n ab i'm f9 raat ko again i'll come here n use my net n lappy luv u loadz
Hi everyone i think its a very nice idea and this step should hav been taken earlier bt never mind its never too late "daire aaye durust aaye"😊anumta dnt b so negative its in our hands if we all giv it a thought we all can regularly b active here including neha madam though i doubt she is truely unpredictable! I will try to visit the thread  regularly,will surely won't  let ur efforts go in vain filza
Originally posted by Crazy_94

Hi everyone i think its a very nice idea and this step should hav been taken earlier bt never mind its never too late "daire aaye durust aaye"😊anumta dnt b so negative its in our hands if we all giv it a thought we all can regularly b active here including neha madam though i doubt she is truely unpredictable! I will try to visit the thread  regularly,will surely won't  let ur efforts go in vain filza

thori dair pehle to madam was like "main to aaongi hi nahin, i don't come online" n ab saying k it should have been done earlier true but u all were not ready to come face to face n discuss openly, after all its for the betterment of our relationships with each other mujhe to no probz with any1 by god.

ab meme ko bhi kaho to come ahead n chat, ye hamara ghar hai. don't say anything to mera bacha i think u n meme r unpredictable. do ur best to keep it alive luv u loadz thanks for joining in...milte hain raat ko doll wanting the lappy u know hw she is
Originally posted by zehra-pisces

thori dair pehle to madam was like "main to aaongi hi nahin, i don't come online" n ab saying k it should have been done earlier true but u all were not ready to come face to face n discuss openly, after all its for the betterment of our relationships with each other mujhe to no probz with any1 by god.

ab meme ko bhi kaho to come ahead n chat, ye hamara ghar hai. don't say anything to mera bacha i think u n meme r unpredictable. do ur best to keep it alive luv u loadz thanks for joining in...milte hain raat ko doll wanting the lappy u know hw she is
yes i said that but i was just irritating u was not serious at all and ya mujhe bhi no prob with any1 by god...meme koi bhi baat sunti hai jo ab sunegi
aur bigaro is mera bacha ko already bohat bigar gayi hai!