Yes she's There Finally

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally She entered the show today. Yes m talking about Our very Laboni Maa aka Supriya shukla.Her role looks intresting whata  change from laboni maa from an adorable motehr to a strict one. I m definatly lookign forward to how her relationship is gonna be with mohan. We all know Harshad and Her have amazing chemistry and now with her being strict we are definatly in for a surprise( however m a lil down caz i wanted her to be just as adorable as laboni as i loved loved laboni anurag ( my fav mom son pairing Ever on indian tv Yeah yeah i know she was taani's mom but than again onurag was her beta she loved him more 😃) . But the point of this post is to welcome her and Hope we get to see more of her and * fingers crossed* i hope she isn't this strict around Mohan and we get to see there awesome adorable chemistry and a Big NO to her being the villain between Mohan & kastur no i don't want that at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree, 😛 she's very different from the char of Laboni maa! it might be in looks, talks, style, culture everything was completely portrayed differently! 😃

looking forward of her character flow and the combination of supriya and harshad here as saroj and mohan! 😆

😳

Edited by ramyaks - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww look forward to her relation with mohan i heard alot abt their adorable chemistry from TL
Aww Fatima they were the best best best in Tere liye esp whenever laboni used to help anurag manaoying taani lol so so so cute and her makign hime at all the time was so adorable 

Meehak. thumbnail
YEAH finaly she is there !
I LOVE her acting very much.
& NOW I'M WAITNG FOR HC ! <3 😍 

Originally posted by: Taani96

YEAH finaly she is there !

I LOVE her acting very much.
& NOW I'M WAITNG FOR HC ! <3 😍 

Guess we all are 😉
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very Much waiting for this Mother - Son relation
Laboni - Ma and Onu were one of the Best thing in TL and hoping Srajo - Mohan turns out same in DP

And then offscreen seggys as well
they are even more fun🤣
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup, shes there finally.. Looking forward to Mohan and her bonding.. 😃

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling she's going to be a real coconut...hard  on the outside but soft on the inside, especially when it comes to our Champion 😃
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yuppp.. when i saw her my jaw drobbed.. she was never once lyke dis in TL! 
i m really gonnna enjoy dis new supriya shukla! but her acting.. is asusual de best! just luv her.. but more as laboni maa.. lets see howzz she in her new character.. i bet she is gonna be de best maa!