India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kriyansh Viha

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Both Vicky and Rey are so cute loved them.Vicky can't really see Neha with some other girl. I love they way he forgets everything when he sees her. I love him.

LOL funny when that girl came up to him and gave him a RED rose. How jealous Neha became. NileshAngry i got so angry at him. Vicky desrves a "Dazzler" girl. i really don't like him.

LOL When that guy came up to Neha and gave her a RED rose and Vickys faceShocked, and super angry and jealousLOL. I love they whole scene.

Rey, what can i say abt this guy the sweetest guy on earthDay Dreaming. Everyday i fall in love with him. But that Green upper wear he was wearing yukDead. I hate that, it looked horibal. But not on himLOL. But really hated it.

And the last scene when he stuck with those girls, i felt bad for him. But i don't understand Kriya didn't she notice his helpless face. I find her mean some times.

Amina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geshiga54Luvmayurmaneet2cute4u_22-Awantika-RadiantTreasuresweetshine

Related Videos

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u
i loved the whole ViHa
both Vicky n Neha so jealous
these ppl r madly in love with each other n loved the way Vicky thanked god 4 making Neha only 4 him n then the next moment a guy gives flower to Neha n the jealous Vicky
oh god ViHa totally rock...love them
n then KriYaansh part
poor Rey he is trying sooo hard to impress Kria
lekin madam ko misunderstand karne ki bimari hai
i mean duhhh does she have eyes
cant she see that Rey is trying to move away from those girls n he doesnt wanna accept those flowers 
but no she had to think that he is a casanova 
it was actually really stupid of her to think that Rey is a casanova after all that
oh well i loved ViHa n Rey today a lot n today on Archi's bday we got a long ViHa scene so i m really happy 4 that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancindoll8

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Kriyanshlover]Both Vicky and Rey are so cute loved them.Vicky can't really see Neha with some other girl. I love they way he forgets everything when he sees her. I love him.

First of all Neha and not girl it has to be Vicky can't really see Neha with some other boy. Sorry If it offended you that I  corrected you
Yes when I saw vicky's face I was like aww he was looking so cute. He neither wanted to take the rose nor did he want Neha to take rose from any other boy. They r the sweetest pair in D3 and Neha's expression when that girl came to give flowers to vicky was so cute

2cute4u_22

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
OMG ViHa scene was xcesssively cuteeeBlushing...Vicky's xpressions omg dis guy is AMAZZZIIINGEmbarrassedLOL nd d way dat dazzler chic(churail) said i luv ur bag nd Vicky said  'mein tho bag laya nahi' ROFLawww he was sooo adorable it was d BEST scene of ViHaDay Dreaming
nd Rey AAAHHH dis guy totally KILLS me everyday Blushingeither wid his luksBlushing or wid his xpressionsBlushing...hehehe yeah d green jacket was weirdErmm but aahhh Rey luks gud in anythingCool nd d way he imagined giving rose to Kriya ROFLROFLlmao i was lyk wat d helll tappad wala scene imagination dethe tho acha hothaTongue
but luvd d 2nd imagination sceneDay Dreaming
2cute4u_22 Senior Member
2cute4u_22
2cute4u_22

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i have to say hands down vicky took away the cutest character award 2day for me :) the mini little expressions to neha nd even nilesh were sooo cute :)
and my fav was the stomping of the foot when neha accepted the rose TongueBig smile
swayam and his poems were exceptional also!!!
rey... i hope the slap is a dream... but one thing... the blushing personally i felt that blushing doesnt suit guys.. esp guys like rey.. i mean his character (dont throw jootis at me) doesnt suit to blushing... idk but cant wait for monday!!!
leave ur comments.. i promise i dont biteBig smile

Edited by 2cute4u_22 - 18 August 2011 at 9:37pm

NxtRockstar..

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
nhiii,..bt i like d shy exp of ray as well,...heheheh i like him in any exp,..ofcourse viha r osum,...will love 2 c their more scenes!!

NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Yeah Viha are so cute. They are my second favorite couple in D3 after kriyansh.Embarrassed
Their love story is so cute. Yesterday's episode was a treat to watch as we got some Kriyansh and VIha moments. Hopefully we'll get some more soon.Day Dreaming
And I too love that scene where Rey was blushing. I find every expression of him adorable. He can look hot and cute even when he is just standing. I loved his shy face. everything just suites him.Embarrassed
Angry_Bird IF-Rockerz
Angry_Bird
Angry_Bird

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I agree.. vicky was too cute in yesterday's epi.. His expression wen neha accepted the rose was priceless... ViHA are so innocent..

As for rey blushing.. I love this guy in every freaking way...He looked so cute... Awieee.

NxtRockstar..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index