Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Topics To CVs

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone!

Lately there are many threads made about CVs disappointing us with the current story line so why not just discuss everything in one thread instead of making different topics.

Here you can discuss anything you want to tell CVs or share anything you have against or about them.

No Bashing allowed Please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the new thread

I have only one request to the CVs

" Dont drag this much"
CVs , please dont spoil the story line by your nonsense dragging. No one has so much patience to watch cookery show when they are expecting story to move on.Already many of us have waiting for the WU and then deciding whether to watch that days episode or not...Dont let down your loyal fans 
amara23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CV's please, please give us what we want which is more Arnav and Khushi and not so much of the side actor's until the story is established, you can only drag something for so long.

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Great Threead Komal <3

Missing ArHi from the passing  2weeks ! i guess its the biggest thing i'll ask or anyone can ask
oour roxking couple : ArHi

hope to see them soon together buut i guess the solution is  to be patient so will tryy !!😆
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thanks For this Thread!!

Well! I want To Say That this Show is getting Boring =( Because We Don't Have any scenes of ArHi!! the begining of this show was amazing but now this show is Very slow 😒 I think We should Have atleast onee scenee of ArHi per episodee!! So Many people stoped 
watching this show coz we didn't havee any scene of ArHi!! PS: The main characters are Arnav&Khushi!! Wee want their story not others
Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hmm.. maybe just maintain a balance between things.. like sometimes there is too much of just one thing in one ep..like la cooking or khushi's dukaan..
btw komal does this reach the CV's??
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

hmm.. maybe just maintain a balance between things.. like sometimes there is too much of just one thing in one ep..like la cooking or khushi's dukaan..
btw komal does this reach the CV's??

It might because sometimes CVs do come on IF! Let's hope it does
amara23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm pretty sure the CV's visit these forums, hopefully they will catch on to what the public wants.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good idea...this can b like a complains/criticism corner thread...

hpe every1 continues der discussions here rather thn makin new topics.