Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

😲

reya huney u come here...let me chack iss it really yo😑 yes...it is me...sheesh.u don't have to use so much LAAL..the poor girl can't even write happy things no more...

*rubbing eyes to clear the fog* still cant believe its u!!! i know eh...still a shocker😳😲

truly the beauty of nature makes us succunb to our innate desires...i loved the way u put it here..thanks sweetie...i am happy u saw the point i was trying to show 

specially tha dance with no music...red saree...u reminded me of the infamous KKHH scene...it was awesome! first i thought of a song but then i realized that they only need each other...even the music doesn't belong with them..😳

maan and geet teasing each other..the light hearted comfortable relationship they sahre just oozes out..

u left me wishing for my very pwn rey...i know girl...me kinda went into my own dreamland..😳😍

loved it😳 Thanks my DQπŸ€—

P>S>   didi i really get to see na SBV there???😍 what a SBV btw ??

n\hayy mai marjawa😍 don't die...i can't write happy pieces if my DQ dies in the process...πŸ˜†

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
itnaaa Jaanu OS thaa .. ummmaaahhh to you ...  its indeed the small joys of life that makes it all worth living ...

write more happy ones soon   πŸ˜‰

love
Sana
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

u dont kno SBVShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

its something along the lines of NPMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: sindu555

itnaaa Jaanu OS thaa .. ummmaaahhh to you ...  its indeed the small joys of life that makes it all worth living ...

write more happy ones soon   πŸ˜‰

love
Sana

i am glad u are happy Sano...not my usual but it made u happyπŸ˜ƒ...i will keep happy ones if i get happy ideas πŸ˜†...Thanks for liking it Sano 
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

u dont kno SBV😲

its something along the lines of NPMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hmmm...something about u dreaminggg...😍
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hmmm...something about u dreaminggg...😍

did u see yests epi??

it hadSBVπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jnawaz thumbnail
OS #2...im leaving work early today but the goal is to get through all your one shots...this is 2 of 3...he he...im rushing cuz we have a pool party at my cousins house...then a birthday party at night...uff...ek din mein doh doh parties...main toh gayi!! but lmfao...ek mein swimsuit...aur dusre ke liyeh saree!! 🀣

the title sounds happy...but...more than anyone else..i know to never judge a book by its cover...on at least here on IF...never judge a story by the title!! πŸ˜†...dekhte hai...what torture you are going to put us through today πŸ˜•...

now theres a first...the Khuranas loose out to the Handas...woh bhi on the business end...usually its Khurana's all the way...not that im complaining...πŸ˜ƒ...im just saying...πŸ˜›...i loved the part with the whole family coming out with Geet to see them off!! they really are taken with their bahu arent they!! πŸ‘...just awesome!! omg...dancing in the rain..i love that!! i do it every time i go back home in the summer...cant do it here in LA ...kyun ke aagar barish mein bheeg gayi...ill die of pneumonia for sure!! ...

😲..this was dedicated to me...little old ME!? 😲 im shocked...in the best way possible!! eeps!! loved it...nice happy OS...and i LOVE the rain!! just pefet!!! *hugz* πŸ€—
JAZ
Originally posted by: jnawaz

OS #2...im leaving work early today but the goal is to get through all your one shots...this is 2 of 3...he he...im rushing cuz we have a pool party at my cousins house...then a birthday party at night...uff...ek din mein doh doh parties...main toh gayi!! but lmfao...ek mein swimsuit...aur dusre ke liyeh saree!! πŸ€£

ya..lately i wrote loads of OSs because i want to make the most of my vacation...and i already finished my FF/SS before ramadan started...
but what a combo...swimsuit and saree  πŸ˜†..hope u had a blast...

the title sounds happy...but...more than anyone else..i know to never judge a book by its cover...on at least here on IF...never judge a story by the title!! πŸ˜†...dekhte hai...what torture you are going to put us through today πŸ˜•...
Good girl πŸ˜†...u have been here long enough to know that...u know i should pull a Sparks move someday...make it all happy happy...and then BANG...tragic ending...πŸ˜‰

now theres a first...the Khuranas loose out to the Handas...woh bhi on the business end...usually its Khurana's all the way...not that im complaining...πŸ˜ƒ...im just saying...πŸ˜›...
It got something even better because of the lost deal: MSK's GEET πŸ˜ƒ

i loved the part with the whole family coming out with Geet to see them off!! they really are taken with their bahu arent they!! πŸ‘...yup...she is so sweet...they can't help but love her..😳

just awesome!! omg...dancing in the rain..i love that!! i do it every time i go back home in the summer...cant do it here in LA ...kyun ke aagar barish mein bheeg gayi...ill die of pneumonia for sure!! ...
Me too πŸ˜ƒ...i love dancing in the rain...i did a few weeks back...and i loved it...it was so much fun...πŸ˜ƒ...and i haven't gone back home in more than a decade...i don't remember much about Pakistan...because as soon as i was born...we moved to Saudi Arabia...so i have never lived in my own country ...which is kinda sad...

😲..this was dedicated to me...little old ME!? 😲 im shocked...in the best way possible!! eeps!! loved it...nice happy OS...and i LOVE the rain!! just pefet!!! *hugz* πŸ€— I owed you one since like forever ago cause i was getting all sad ideas at that time...so i 
am glad u liked this one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

ya..lately i wrote loads of OSs because i want to make the most of my vacation...and i already finished my FF/SS before ramadan started...
but what a combo...swimsuit and saree  πŸ˜†..hope u had a blast... the pool party was awesome!! tons of fun!! the bday party...so-so...door ke ristedar ka beta tha...so...food was yummy! πŸ˜ƒ

Good girl πŸ˜†...u have been here long enough to know that...u know i should pull a Sparks move someday...make it all happy happy...and then BANG...tragic ending...πŸ˜‰ his tragic endings make me cry..even his happy-happy endings...like in The Choice...they make me cry to...basically...the man makes me cry!! πŸ˜­

It got something even better because of the lost deal: MSK's GEET πŸ˜ƒ yup! win win in the end!! πŸ˜‰

.yup...she is so sweet...they can't help but love her..😳 kaash saab ki bahu's aaise hote...we have some...hmm..."special"..bhabis in our family...but the others...seriously awesome!! πŸ˜ƒ

Me too πŸ˜ƒ...i love dancing in the rain...i did a few weeks back...and i loved it...it was so much fun...πŸ˜ƒ...and i haven't gone back home in more than a decade...i don't remember much about Pakistan...because as soon as i was born...we moved to Saudi Arabia...so i have never lived in my own country ...which is kinda sad... i only lived in bangladesh until i was 3 and i dont remember it...but we go back every few years so i keep in touch with family and all...😳

I owed you one since like forever ago cause i was getting all sad ideas at that time...so i 
am glad u liked this one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— LOVED this one jaani!! πŸ˜³

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
AWW THIS WAS SO CUTEπŸ˜‰

I LOVED IT...AND I WOULD AGREE...LIFE IS MORE ENJOYABLE WITH THE SMALL THINGSπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

VERY WELL WRITTEN😊