Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful sanu...👏
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey sanam im utterly happy to see u back here..😃.CONGRATULATION for this vm thread...👍🏼
I know i didnt talk to u here but unknowingly i ws missing ur presence specially in mjht cg...
Always love ur work whatever u do whether its sig or vm...U've become a marvelous vm maker and as always this vm ws outstanding..👏👏.Loved the coloring and effects and the scenes u've chosen went perfectly with the song...
God bless u and hope to see u regular with ur vms...😳

PS: If possible can u make a mayur vm on shawn's shiver or cut from plumb...Its been ages i've seen a mayur vm from u...😔
aish_punk thumbnail
hey di, congo on your gallery :)

the SRK-preity vm is sad. i loved the effects <3 and the scenes you chose.

thanks for the pm
do make more
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its really nice sanam...:):)
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I simply cannot tell youu how beautiful that VM was Sanam .. the song suited soo well with the scene selection & the wordy texture gave it a whole different feel while watching it .. to make this perfect, you used b/w coloring .. as it was a sad vm ;) beautiful for suree .. 
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
its mind-blowing dear 😃
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Fantastic VM Sanam
Thanks for the pm 😊
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ohh! well i guess i dont have to tell you since u should assume, but ur awesome n u shud pm me EVERYTHING 😃
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratz ur gallery dear...🥳
and awesome vm...like it...
keep it up...👏
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SRK & Preity.

I miss Preity, she had class and yet a wholesome manner about her.  Upon a tangent, please do keep in touch, as much as your university work allows, even the odd vm here would be a balm for those who miss your presence here.   Back to business, I tend to be weary of requested work, for some reason it never seems to match that electricity, zeal and detailing of those inspired in the creator, however you have never fitted any rule and so I was looking forward to watching this exception.

I loved that opening silence, as Preity expresses a state of asphyxiation, of suffocation by choking, feeling that squeezing pressure of life, so that we can not see, hear or feel anything ONLY comprehend that we are NOT all right.  Perfectly chosen scene and opening, then you begin to layer that with her, seeking to run away from it all, and those lyrics everything feels a little strange.  Then you add intensity with that contrast of past happiness, blurred because we can not appreciate it as we once did, we don't feel that happiness, we can't see that joy anymore and those lyrics you layer, watching a perfect world caving in...Beautifully done, an inspired touch.

I really liked that last shot that you end that sequence on @0:17 & I just loved that moment you orchestrate @0:25-0:29 gravity keeps on pulling me away from you.  Very moving. 

My favourite scene was @0:47 as the emotions peak, decisions made and people fall from a lingering brink.  That moment @0:57 I have this empty space inside of me where I won't let you in, as SRK's expressions just scorch our souls.  Beautifully done.

Then that final shot, as she leaves and with one heart missing.  Excellently choreographed.

Your exception was exceptional in that you keep that intensity of your previous vms.  Excellent start to this thread. With much love, Sabah