thoda kacha thoda mitha

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends

πŸ˜† must be wounding with title thats what i feelt about episode

I know that everyone will be upset seeing today's episode yah it is completely unfair on Ram's part why c't this Nats ans Niharika think any ways i dt want to talk about them let them go to hell what i loved is Priya noticed that Ram is not happy with his mom's decision about kanyadan.She dt go and talk to him but she always cared for him. They both are so far but their hearts are close. Rishab i just love him he is the only one in Ram's family who understood about his brother and love him.He also observed that Priya loves Ram which she dt know till😳. Ram is so innocent that he dt even know the diff between show off and real love bechara.I dt expect this from Nuts how can she do that honeymoon is more important  than Brother's marriage tikets and reservations can be postponed and if not it is just waste of money for them money is not a big deal but brother's marriage can not be done again.Anyways i liked the part that priya understood Ram's feelings and complied Kartik to go to honeymoon. May be times may change but love will never change.I feel pity for kartik that he is going to miss his sister's marriage.Ram is in tears while Priya is speaking thats so cute 😍 i felt they are not sad tears they are happy tears for her sister got lovely family those who understand her like him. 

What i liked is these both Ram and Priya just made for eachother they both are so similar at heart.Care for others then themselves. Anyways hope that Ram's wedding will not upset us again

c't rate today's episode i am confused πŸ˜† Meri ramayan khatam hogaya
Pari 
Edited by paritha - 12 years ago