Is BALH loosing its storyline????

Posted: 12 years ago
I feel BALH is loosing its storyline, especially after today's episode.

Thik hai.. ram ke saath galat ho raha hai... but dragging thats nutz wants to go for her honeymoon... leaving ram's marriage????

And cherry on top of the cake... priya supports the decision of nutz... hopeless!

The serial is turning to be a typical Ekta masala story.

Ekta plz... stop adding lots of masala... the charm will be lost...infact it has already started loosing the charm...

biryani taste is spoiled if you put even some masala more... n you are pouring the masalas...

I am sorry BALH fans... if my statements has hurt anyone...

But i just couldn't be a silent reader... after today's episode

Edited by lgr1210 - 12 years ago
no...i am not agree with u.
i think now the story is in right track...
No yar it is in right track

today it is all like Ram dt realized completely but he felt bad for the first time till now he dt felt bad for any of his mom's and sister's actions he just makes it up with all his love but today's one he ct bare that Kanyadan thing it hurt him in depth like this he will realize soon about them

dt worry have some patience
I agree with you. I did not like what happened today.
I agree. It was a sad episode.
This is the first time I am not watching the episode twice.
Don't know what is in store for tomorrow with Apekshas entry...
So we'll have to wait for wedding till monday.

feeling really sad sad ...both the weddings ending with depressing mode.
Im sorry but i dnt agree..
Ekta is trying to bring abt the chemistry between raya.. Like vrishabh said, priya is the only one who has tried to understand ram other than vikram and neha...
The understanding btwn ram and priya are slowly cumng abt.. They think their marriage is a samjhota, but its their marriage whih will be a defo success, coz they are matured enuf to understand eachother nd both are tooo family oriented ppl so they understand... Im just waiting for raya's marriage and their cute moments... And 4 tyms a week isnt fair... i cant wait till monday for Raya's marriage...
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Im sorry but i dnt agree..
Ekta is trying to bring abt the chemistry between raya.. Like vrishabh said, priya is the only one who has tried to understand ram other than vikram and neha...
The understanding btwn ram and priya are slowly cumng abt.. They think their marriage is a samjhota, but its their marriage whih will be a defo success, coz they are matured enuf to understand eachother nd both are tooo family oriented ppl so they understand... Im just waiting for raya's marriage and their cute moments... And 4 tyms a week isnt fair... i cant wait till monday for Raya's marriage...

I fully AGREE with you. :)
One episode does not change the plot of the story...at the end of the day its showing how poorly Ram's emotions are treated by his siblings, and how Priya's siblings value what she says...
sorry but i disagree

i agree dat today's epi. was too much silly but storyline is very much intact...
dese things r going to pay way to RAYA coming close...dey will start understanding each other which will eventually lead to love...

Originally posted by sakshisfan

I agree. It was a sad episode.
This is the first time I am not watching the episode twice.
Don't know what is in store for tomorrow with Apekshas entry...
So we'll have to wait for wedding till monday.

feeling really sad sad ...both the weddings ending with depressing mode.

honestly ... after todays episode, apeksha sounds a good alternative. believe me i can't believe myself saying this..🤢