Frequent Posters

Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow amazing update
He is worried for geet, that's so sweet
JayaBachan thumbnail
Bonjour! How are you humans? Good I hope! I feel like ranting a bit. LMAO as per usual, nothing new. I like to talk a lot. In fact I bet all of you think that instead of talking nonsense, I should incorporate this habit of talking endlessly into my chapters by extending it. 🀣 Sorry no can do, I'm just not made for writing long chapters until the very end. Anyway so I watched John Abraham's force and can I just add that I drooled for 2 hours non stop at the cinemas. I kid you not, when the trailers were showing I was squealed when Don 2 was being shown. I felt like running around in circles squealing 'Sharukh Sharukh!'. Then the trailer for Agneepath was shown and Hrithik was to die for! I felt like running dramatically at a random place, with blood pouring down my face just for the sake of being motivated by Hrithik's amazing looks and acting skills. 🀣

Then John entered my life after his long break of escaping from my fountain of drools after watching his one piece bikini shorts in Dostaana. I am not joking people. I was about to crawl onto the ground and scream at the tectonic plates in outrage. I cannot fathom how freaking hot he looked in the movie! There's a scene whereby his wearing a beanie and I actually screamed LMAO! Everyone looked at me, but I was too busy lusting and marrying him in my imagination. I was also contemplating plans about booking tickets to India, knocking on his door and forcing him to fall in love with me. But then I remembered Bipasha Basu and her amazing looks, and I snapped out of it when I saw my own reflection. There is no way he could fall for me when I have Bipasha to compare too. OH far out why couldn't it be someone like Yash Chopra! I know I would win! 😳

Anyway that is the story of my life! Enjoy it? So people are being quite stingy with the 'liking' and 'commenting' aye? You think I didn't notice? πŸ˜‰ I get 200 and something likes and less than 50 comments? Well that's motivating! Especially when I don't even know who my readers are lol! I send over 400 PMS and trust me that's longer than writing the actual update. I even get tempted to not PM and simply allow you to find the chapter on your own will. It's so hard for a lazy person like me! πŸ˜† So if you do happen to read the chapter, please DO comment. It's motivating! SHEESH!

The Gangsters Mistress

~ Chapter Fourteen ~

Silence. That was the only term that could best describe their current relationship. The day after that fateful pole event, Geet had woken up to realize two things: The pole had been removed and once again Maan had simply disappeared without notice. Two weeks of complete and utter silence. The tranquility of her surroundings was now beginning to irk her, as she found herself constantly thinking about him. In her endeavor to allow time to fly passed; she wondered around the safe house, desperately trying to trace any photographs or information regarding his past. What had compelled him to choose this criminal path? She often questioned herself. The mysteriousness of his life added fuel to her curiosity levels; thus reducing her to retract into her usual occupation: Stalking & Meddling.

Today's agenda was to search every single room and cupboards in order to finally find something that would give her an insight into Maan's previous life. She took his absence as an opportunity to sniff around without being caught. Waiting impatiently until the clock struck 10pm, Geet stepped out of her room and looked at the darkened corridors in paranoia. Exactly at this time of the night, the servants retired to their quarters to sleep. Tip toeing to the staircase, Geet descended the endless foot of stairs until she reached the ground floor of the house. She had already investigated all of the second and third floored rooms, however due to the servants always roaming around, Geet was too afraid to try her spying luck on the ground floor.

Geet looked over her shoulders before she began to make her way towards the dimmed corridor. From where she stood, Geet could slightly see the single door at the opposite end. This doorway always intrigued her. She had tried question the servants reason for always keeping this particular door locked; but as per usual, she was ignored. Geet raised her eyebrows and smirked mischievously. Since the servants did not do the honors of answering her, Geet felt no remorse when she slyly stole the keys from one of the servants. Now with the stolen keys clutched firmly into her hand, Geet walked through the corridors and stopped short before the doorway. For a single second, Geet felt hesitant. But she reassured herself, knowing full well that Maan was not present to catch her sneaking around. Heaving a sigh of relief, Geet unlocked the door and encountered complete darkness.

All that could be seen was a shadowed light at the end of the dangerously narrow staircase. Reciting her prayers, Geet slowly walked down trying hard not to think about all the horror movies she had watched in her lifetime. As soon as she came down, there was another single door blocking her path. Twisting the doorknob, Geet walked in and realized a set of doors both on the left and right side of the lightened corridor. 'Maan Singh Khurana sure as hell has a fetish for creepy corridors' Geet muttered to herself. That being said, Geet casually walked onwards and opened each door to have a sneak preview of the rooms. The first room on the right looked like a gym area; with mirrors surrounding the entire place. 'This is where the animal probably trains' she whispered to herself, quickly losing interest. She closed the door and concentrated on the second room situated on the left side. Opening it, Geet realized that it was a safe. 'So this is where the great Maan Singh Khurana keeps his illegal and sinful goods' she mused to herself in awe. Shaking her head and asking god for forgiveness on Maan's behalf, Geet was about to walk in when suddenly she heard a noise coming from the last room at the end of the hallway.

Taking no caution whatsoever, Geet literally glided to the door in her eagerness to find out who was trapped in that room. She slowly opened the door and quietly entered the room. From where she stood, Geet could see an open doorway whereby the voice of countless men could be heard. She quietly walked towards the doorway, making sure that she could not be seen. Peaking into the room, Geet's eyes widened in shock at the scene before her.

Maan leaned back onto his chair and folded his muscular arms against his chest. He was dressed in dark jeans, with black army boots and a black singlet. His right biceps and forearm was covered with a connected tattoo that seemed to also penetrate the right pecks of his chest. His hair was also covered with a beanie that made him look even more intimidating than usual. There was a group of random men whom were also sitting around the table, whilst Maan's men were quietly standing behind him.

With an impatient sigh, Maan cracked his neck and flicked a cigarette into his mouth. 'You haven't answered my question Mr Desouza' he said calmly, 'why weren't the goods sent to Thailand?' The man nearly had a spazz attack in his fearful attempt to respond to the simple question. 'S-sir, please believe m-e. The police officers were s-suspicious of my exporting stock, so I had to refrain from smuggling any of the drugs into the stock. Once they are off my back, I will send them straight away'. Maan responded with silence, as he continued to stare at the man with raised eyebrows. Eventually he leaned towards the man and blew the smoke in his face, 'Do you know what I do to cowards Mr Desouza?' he asked with a menacing smile. The man shook his head as tears streamed down his cheeks 'P-p-please Sir, p-lease give m-e-ee a chance' he begged as he fell to his knees and sobbed onto Maan's shoes. 'I w-wont let the mistake happen again. Just give me one chance sir!'

Maan looked at his men and laughed 'What say, should I give Mr Desouza a chance?' His men looked at him and chuckled knowingly. 'Thought so' he grinned as he dabbed the cigarette onto the pleading man's neck, causing him to scream in agony as his flesh burned. 'Pleaseee' he cried; kissing Maan's boots, 'Please sir!' he screamed. Instantly Maan's face darkened in rage as he kicked the man's head causing him to topple onto the ground. Maan stood up and flung the table away, reaching for the man lying on the ground. He lifted the man onto his feet, 'One thing I cannot stand is seeing a man's weakened side!' he growled as he swung a punch towards him, knocking him unconscious. Maan knelt down and grabbed the whimpering man from the back of his hair, lifting his head slightly from the ground. 'This will teach anyone to never mess with me or my orders' he gritted as he raised the dagger, intending to slice his neck off.

With a suppressed shriek of pure horror, Geet took a step back only to collide into an unknown object. Maan's head snapped towards the open doorway, 'Show yourself!' he demanded. Stumbling in her attempt to escape, Geet ran out the door. As soon as she found herself in the hallway again, Geet quickly entered one of the rooms, knowing that the chasers would think that she would have escaped from the main door instead of hiding in one of the rooms. Shuddering in fear, Geet choked on her sobs as she tried to blank out the encountered scene. Sliding onto the floor, Geet was too traumatized to take note of her surroundings. Had she concentrated, she would have realized that the room was an indoor swimming pool. The crystal blue water shone in contrast to the darkness of the extremely large room.

She sucked in her breath as she heard footsteps outside the room, running around trying to find the escapee. Her hands shook as she recalled the difference between the Maan she saw weeks ago, and the Maan she saw today. Was this the same person who tried to conceal his amused grins whenever she blabbered on? Was this the same person who had trembled in fear, hugging her and begging her not to ever climb a pole again? Was this the same man whom had gently tucked her into his bed? Remorseful tears slipped down her cheeks as she chided herself for even momentarily forgetting about his true colors.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the door to the room opened. The figure closed the door and locked it. The click of the lock caused her heart to flip in somersaults. 'You shouldn't be sneaking around places that is restricted' the figure murmured in a dangerously soft voice. Geet instantly recognized his voice. With a cry of fear, Geet ran blindly across the room, trying to escape from him. Not even two steps after, she felt her arm being clutched in a painfully hard grip. Maan swung her to face him, only to roughly be shoved away. Astonished and taken surprise by her response, Maan loosened his hold, thus making it easier for her to escape from his clutches. 'Don't come near me!' she shouted, as she walked backwards whilst still facing him.

'Geet watch your step' he shouted, taking a step towards her. Too late to pay heed to his advise, Geet stumbled backwards into the deep swimming pool. With a curse, Maan ran towards the pool - removing both his singlet and beanie in the process as he dived into the water. Geet swam up to the surface and took a large gulping breath of fresh air. Blinking the water away from her eyes, she looked over her shoulder and saw Maan swimming towards her. Almost choking on the water, Geet swam towards the edge of the pool hoping to get away as soon as possible. Kicking her legs with all of her might, Geet swam closer and closer to the edge. Finally as soon as she reached it, Geet struggled to climb up and out of the pool.

Her attempts were stopped as Maan snaked his arm around her neck, pulling her back to lie on his bare chest. Geet whimpered, her chest rising and falling from each deep and frightful breath. She could feel Maan's lips on the skin of her neck, 'Don't ever turn your back on me when I'm trying to talk to you' he whispered into her wet ear. Geet stood motionless in the pool, knowing that she was trapped. 'This is the last time you will try to escape from me Geet' he commanded. 'You don't realize what kind of predicament you have placed me in by eavesdropping' he stated, his arm tightened around her neck. 'Any outsider that has this much information about me would have never lived to see the next hour' he threatened.

That being said, Maan turned her around to face him. 'Now what should I do with you Geet?' he asked in a low tone. Geet stared at him in silence, her eyes glistened with unshed tears. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, thrusting his hand into her hair, clutching it in order to add more emphasis into his threatening words. 'Answer me Geet, what should I do with you?' he murmured. 'I could either finish the problem off now by killing you. The other solution would be to keep you here forever, trapped in this house. I have no trust in you, so setting you free can never be an option'. Craning his neck to the side, Maan stared at her eyes 'So take your choice. Death or incarceration?'

Kindly press the like button and comment. Clearly by now, you all probably are horrified and turned off by Maan. 🀣 I wouldn't blame you. And sorry for not replying back to the comments. It's 2am here and by the time I finish It will be morning. But thank you everyone for your lovely comments lol! And yes the picture of the variety of shoes to heel me to death has not gone unnoticed. I choose the red one. πŸ˜†

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
i DEMAND incarceration!!! Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†meee
edit---
oops double post...never mind...πŸ˜†atleast my numbers of posts increased!!!

edit---
just read your disclaimer or whatever it is...πŸ˜†
and if this piece of information makes you any more happy than you already seem to be... then---john is singleπŸ˜‰...bips and john broke up...so you can now book a ticket to india...come here...knock on his door...and make him fall for you...<you can use some oil, banana peel or water for the purpose>
Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
red my shoes is black with a silver heel aim straight for you head you just have to be bad lovely update
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...geet will surely choose to stay
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she will b able to answer him back this time, its her loss both ways

and God saves the poor servant who was dodged by geet to get key, really hope that person does not go with the same fate coz that gave geet an opportunity to know about him
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
u left near the cliff
i think she takes the incarecention dear
becoz she dont want to die
but yes she created a feeling for him
so if she says kill her ll he kill her
oh dear
pls update the next one soon dear
dont take much time pls dear
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What was that 😲

But now i want Geet to say Kill me... πŸ˜‰ ( if she is smart enough though) πŸ˜†

Waiting for next one.. Update soon Sammy 😊
Wow!!
What An Evil Maan!! πŸ˜†
I Love Him!! 😳