Dil.Dosti.Discussion #2 (Aug 17) - NOTE pg4

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello mere fellow D3ians   kya haal hai guys? 
Welcome to Dil, Dosti, Discussion !

Wondering what is it ?

Okay so, in order to make this forum more interesting, a few members on IF thought it would be interesting to have discussions about each episode and we mean the WHOLE episode. It could be anything from a 20 second scene to a 10 minute scene. Every day, a discussion will be led by one of us. We will start up by posting our take and reviews. Wondering who the 'us' are? Well, wait a few more minutes and you'll get to know  !
But anyway, in this way we hope to talk about random scenes, the symbolism in them, what we think will happen next and so on.   
Kinda get the idea right? Yeah..well we hope so!   haha but we don't wanna give too much away, now do we? 

Anyways, the members that are going to run these discussions are: Awantika, Farah, Supriya and Sneha. 
So, for each of the four days that D3 is on, we'll do discussions and during the weekends...hmm now we'll leave that as a surprise  .

So For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show\

MY REVIEWS ON TODAY EPISODE'S

Well its my turn LOL Hey Guys IM LOVING D3 SO SO MUCH <3 and yes we all do :D teheh
Today's episode was a rocking one FINALLY A KriYaansh Scene <3 we all were dying for it the episode starts from a very sweeet dialouge from our hottie rey tum love ki baatein seekha do and how kriya blushes *love* but the WAR is still ON its not over YET and it'll never END just by loooking at the conditions it seems it'll never end too :( but but nevermind we all enjoy it so yeah no worries :P the usuaal arrogant sharon and the same taunting way of hers ahh imagine ending forever nahh NEVER actually it cant end and wat if it ends ? :O it cant basically so uhm yes the war is still ON and its ON with a bang Vishakha and Neha as there usual self taunting Sharon haha so amazing love themm. and then rey tellling swayam to write a poem for him too :P aww  the way he recites the poem is *superawesome* LOVE HIMMM <3 we all do the way he says
Mine and Only Mind BAATCUTTER is wat at the moment i was about to faint that was drrroool ahh love him well well KriYaaansh scene has to be superb :D Love them..And our kriya usual sweeetherself <3 AWW SHE IS SO SWEEET humare stall se koi khali haath nahi jata <3 love her so very much love everyone

and finally SwaRon OMG They are getting romantic day by day LOLOL <3 hariprasad is a cutie too :) <3 love him :p and my swayam he is SO adorable the way he was teasing sharon like so hariprasad she knows ki main cycle pe aata hooon heheh <3 INNOCENT AND ADORABLE

<3 finallly a completeee romantic episode with with loads of fun fights romance filled in to heaps

PS i cant wait for KriYaansh Rose Sequence no one can actually but waaat WTH allergy :/ OMG HAHA thats sick :( sad sad poor rey just want that sequence to go with smoothness and ease awh the way he was ready LIKE AAJ TO FRIENDSHIP KARUGA HI <3 i hope he do thaaat :D

and and the flowers I HOPE KRIYA GETS MORE THAN SHARON HEHE <3 and oh nehaaa is adorable yashraj jaisa sapna ROFL <3 aww cuteness :*

LOVED THE EPISODE SO MUCH <3

KriYaansh and D3 forever!

I loved today's epi !
Kriyansh ❤️
The poem sequence was just so adorable. Aw. Rey imagining the poem. That whole thing was so mesmerizing ! "Your just mine baat cutter" Woaaah :D
The way Rey questioned himself, Why ? I found that just so genuine and adorable. Wasn't it too cute of him ? And his self confession. Damn, This Rey is going to drive me N-U-T-S ! The way he turned back and gave a glare to Kriya. They are just so cute and and I love them !
I loved it dude ! I mean, the way their dreamy eyes met and they were on their level best to give each other a TASHAN !
Did I just say how much I love Rey ? Damn, he's so adorable. Aw, the way he was dressing up, to look special as he was about to give a girl the Rose for the first time ! He's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! And the way he is all set, determined to do friendship and end their tiffs anyhow : Dyamn, he ROCKSS !

And Swaron. They're just being so romantic ! The way Sharon was unknowingly taunting him for not bringing the rose. LoL ! And their cuteness !

I am so speechless that I can't find words to write my take. Goss , I LOVEDDD IT !

The Precap : LoL ! Rose se allergy 😆
I seriously think the slap is some sort of dream sequence. I wish it is !

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
i really hope da slap promo is a dream jus lyk swaron's promo lolzz.
Oy yeh 'my swayam my swayam' kya laa rakha hai huh? WOH MERA HAI, SIRF MERA ;) all right? From the next time on, say Sneha's Swayam, warna..warna mujhe bura koi nahi hoga! Muahahahah
But I like your discussion!! But again, I haven't watched the episode yet, so will get back once I watch the episode :)
EEE Sneha you take swayam :P

IM TAKING REYYY AND AWIII leave my rey :@ haha <3
pleash :p

and oh yes i love him too :* <3 cuteee

and OMG :@precap thing even i wish the same ! :(
Originally posted by .Supriya.

EEE Sneha you take swayam :P

IM TAKING REYYY AND AWIII leave my rey :@ haha <3
pleash :p

and oh yes i love him too :* <3 cuteee

and OMG :@precap thing even i wish the same ! :(

no supriya rey is registered on my name
n i can't give him 2 any1
pls
u can take any other guy
I WISH THE SLAP SCENE IS A DREAM BUT I DONT THINK SO CUZ IN THE PRECAP THE CLOTHES ARE DIFFERENT AND THAT IS A DREAM SEQUENCE BUT IN THE PROMO THE CLOTHES ARE THE ONES THAT THEY WERE WEARING IN THE SERIAL TODAY SO I DONT THINK IT IS A DREAM BUT I REALLY WISH SO 
I WANT MORE KRIYANSH SCENES I MISS THEM 
Originally posted by kajen

no supriya rey is registered on my name
n i can't give him 2 any1
pls
u can take any other guy

Hello!! Hello!! what are you guys talking about? REY kiska hai?? Of-course MINE😉
Originally posted by kumjoo

Hello!! Hello!! what are you guys talking about? REY kiska hai?? Of-course MINE😉

are he's mine
i got a kria haircut just for him this morning
like the serial way
mera rey sirf mera h
Today's EPI was a ROCKER.
The way Rey looks at Kria when he is standing next to Swayum, I don't know if you guys noticed it or not, but that look...was a  K I L L E R...Then Poem recital..OH MY GOD!! I have a feeling he didn't recite the poem written by Swayum..I think he said it all by himself..else how would Swayum know about FireExit? For Rey the whole world stopped for a moment...the moment was so MAGICAL...

I am not finished yet!! And their Hand touch...I know he Purposely did that..but the Expressions on their face...OH GOD!! Did I say they are brilliant actors...it doesn't look like they are acting ...They look so natural..It looks like Amar and Shakti are actually in Love in real life...

Rey's preparation for Rose day...He said "I think I look good today" Well!! on that I would say...REY ! YOU LOOK OUT OF THIS WORLD IN THAT WHITE JACKET...

Rey is standing right there and looking at Kria getting yellow roses, admiring her beauty, Makign plans to make her a friend (Man! he is so in love with this girl) ...and that WINK😉 OH MY GOD!!! I was close to pull out all my hair because I went INSANE...

BTW I liked the Vishakha and Neha's chunk also...Vishakha What maddening Talk you are doing?? LOL ..thats cute..nd funny...