Fan Fictions

ARHI FF Meant to b 2GETHER PART 11 on page 20 - Page 2

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice n romantic update.totally lovely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifu18 thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1'''''''' Page 1

Part 2'''''''' Page 2

Part 3 '''''''' Page 3

Part 4'''''''' Page 4

Part 5&6'''''''Page 7

Part 3

Recap:

she was about to leave when the bathroom door opened she gasped so did arnav as he got out of the bathroom to get his towel she covered her face but he got super mad and grabbed her they both fell on the bed she gasped out loudly as she realized the only thing covering him was her duppata that got rolled around his waist she wanted the ground to eat her up then and there this was by far the most embarrassing situation that too with laad governor she closed her eyes and said hai devi mayaa.

Khushi stilled as she realized how arnav was looking at her she grabbed the silk bed sheet as he moved his lips closer to her khushi he whispered his desire didn't leave his eyes and she could feel him come alive where her duppata lay around his waist she blushed as she moved to get away he growled as she felt him harden by her movement stop moving he said as he kissed her senseless khushi gasped leading arnav more excess to her mouth he explored her mouth with his tongue as his hands moved to unzip her dress arnavji shouted khushi going beetroot red he looked at her with a wicked smile as he moved back closing the door of his room and locking them in what are u doing let me go said khushi no said arnav as he slipped his hand through her dress and dropping her duppata which was covered around his waist and she forgot everything as he moved forward and looked at his masculine body they stood close then arnav leaned down to possession  her lips his skin was rough against the smooth velvet softness of hers and growled making her shiver but this time it was not with fear but desire she raised her hand and traced the rugged line of his jaw she loved the familiar feel of him  he laid her down with infinite care he rain urgent kisses over her face neck and throat making her moan as the cool air hit her naked body khushi he called as if asking for permission to love her khushi blushed taking it as a yes arnav took total possession of her body taking care not to hurt her they were lost in a whirpool of desire at first urgent and powerful then tender and so overwhelmingly gentle that khushi found herself sobbing her emotions overflowing with a mixture of joy and bittersweet anguish as if he understood arnav held khushi close after wards cradling her he whispered I love you Ms khushi kumari gupta.

i know it short but sorry guys my exams are here but dnt worry today is the last day of my exam so will get time to update hope u guys like dis part :)

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
SimmyOwais thumbnail
wow i have no words pleaseee update sooon
can u pm me
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update dear!
Very passionate and romantic.
I loved the fact that Arnav confessed his love for her!
Hope she reciprocates.
Thanks for the PM hun!!
😊
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ff pls pm me when u update next part
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved ur FF
update soon
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great update so passionate do pm me the next part. 😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update!!!! it was so passionate
thanks for the pm
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
come on its tooo much 4 them  pls dont make the love only a physical relationship 
asiya thumbnail
sooo niceee storyyy great