CVs corrected their mess up

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm as we all know 8pm show has to cater to SP audience which includes all generation people.
Did CVs used yestardays epi to correct the mess up about
1. arnav and blah relationship
2. mami's food is finally nice πŸ˜†

epi was excellent i did not mind a bit but then all answers in one epi hmm kuch tho bath hai πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The cvs had to give us a decent episode after yesterday's La's cookery/ Nani unlimited taunts crap!... Plus the presence of Khushi did light up my screen and made me feel loads better though the only thing that made me puke was Shyam and his character dheela-pan!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know if it answers question about Arnav and La.  Just means he's not interested now, doesn't mean he wasn't and if you are going to live in with someone, it usually means that your relationship is physical as well.

Mami makes good food, her saas said so - the universe is now in balance. πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with sharu on this one! even i felt CVs were tryin to rectify and most importantly to confirm arnav isn't at all in love with bla. especially during da initial scenes of da epi where he offers her a tissue/hanky to wipe her tears, he looked lost in his own world while bla ws worried abt her water proof make up

even durin da latter part, he conveniently backs off when she wanted him to snog him πŸ€£ man that bit ws super hilarious... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

and yeah maami's cookin isn't bad either πŸ€ͺ
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

The cvs had to give us a decent episode after yesterday's La's cookery/ Nani unlimited taunts crap!... Plus the presence of Khushi did light up my screen and made me feel loads better though the only thing that made me puke was Shyam and his character dheela-pan!!

i agree with you epi was good but they made ample clear about ASR and blah not being physical πŸ˜‰
or am i jumping to conclusion πŸ˜†

kushi is one awesome 😳
shyam , i am back to who is he mode
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

I don't know if it answers question about Arnav and La.  Just means he's not interested now, doesn't mean he wasn't and if you are going to live in with someone, it usually means that your relationship is physical as well.

Mami makes good food, her saas said so - the universe is now in balance. πŸ˜†

one thing about ASR is he does not change easily ,   definitely  he calls the shot with blah not the way with kushi where poor guy does not have control πŸ˜†

@bold i agree πŸ˜† else maami would have cried buckets 🀣
but is it a way to make maami realise about bimboos, will it help payal akash track
some how i feel that after maha epi its more going to be payal akash
rather than  mr shyam ( he is going to get stuck in luknow 😑)
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i agree with sharu on this one! even i felt CVs were tryin to rectify and most importantly to confirm arnav isn't at all in love with bla. especially during da initial scenes of da epi where he offers her a tissue/hanky to wipe her tears, he looked lost in his own world while bla ws worried abt her water proof make up

even durin da latter part, he conveniently backs off when she wanted him to snog him πŸ€£ man that bit ws super hilarious... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

and yeah maami's cookin isn't bad either πŸ€ͺ

thanks dear πŸ€—   arnav is not in love with blah not doubt πŸ˜†  hehe the way he looked when kushi cried to the way he looked when blah cried is enough ☺️
poor guy when kushi cried he was so lost did not know what to do .
For blah he was ok ok takecare πŸ˜‰

hehe yup that part was too good  i loved lakshmi too a lot yestarday πŸ˜‰

maami , haila she was releaved to know that her cooking was fine, approved by saas πŸ˜†
the best part in this serial is naani does care of maami and maami too waits for naani's approval 😳  but  no doubt that they do not get along so well. a very natural phenomenon πŸ˜‰
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mami crying over her besswada food was hilarious [=)] then Nani clears it.
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha..the topic and all the replies above are jus sooo funny but also very tru!...i guess some episodes without Arhi together hav some substance and is necessary to re-confirm some misunderstandings that can be created due to editing/dialogues/character reactions!!!

=) gr8 topic!