Dharampatni

Episode 1: Jai Shree Mohan

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so... I heard rumors about the show and when I was first told Harshad and Aasiya I was so interested to see them as a jodi... but then with being inactive and all I didn't really hear much else about the show till well today 😆

And I was so glad because I got to watch the first episode!! 😳

Aasiya It is so good to see her back on screen... Aasiya totally left behind Santu and that was great...She was fabulous as Kastur... from being a girl madly in love to her going to the mall with her gran to watch the new Sallu movie to helping her bhabhi and being teased by her brother and mother to having the alarm clock ring...

But then in the mall she was fabulous, she stood up for herself and what she believed... I hope she stays just as headstrong and retains the bubbliness of her character... Oh and loved the Jai Shree Mohan saying it just fit in perfectly! 😛

Also Dadi was brilliant in this episode so funny... she entertained me so much hopefully she stays the same with the comedy and the guidance because she might be all fun and games but she can be serious as well

I can't wait for Harshad's entry and their chemistry... His picture made me laugh but seriously can't wait for him to enter...

So I have to say I hope the show maintains this all the way through!
Edited by nikita_88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Niki - jai shree mohan to you as well 😉

Like you my main attraction was the Harshad-Aasiya jodi, and they looked nice together, from the essense of the first promo i saw

I agree with all the points

I really liked Kastur, from her family to her standing up for gujju and herself in the end, and that has stamped to us who Kastur is - the woman she is and who she is, to me the maker of Mohan and everything around them and so on

Daadi so needs to stay the same, she is cute, and she so should do her dabangg style moves and also dialogues