ATTENTION: FIGHT AGAINST THIS UNFAIR AWARDS SYSTEM - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cutiee1992

Good 😊

Did anyone call them or contact them???? 
WHAT DID THEY SAY ???😕
Madiha mere friends tumare post mein hi comment kar rahe hai  ...😊  Edited by Sayna - 12 years ago
Originally posted by CuteTommy

Dont worry baby...ALREADY DONE...👍🏼

😆 ok ok I won't worry :D 
though did you call / mail anything? if so did you get any answer ?😕

Originally posted by faria86

oh no they didn't nominate DD for best actress ???????? how come i have done vote for DD ,GC & GHSP you mean they will not count DD 's vote 😭 😭 😡 thanks cutiee  for the inf i will try my best to do it but my problem is same i'm not living in India too but for sure will try to do it n yeah i have msg them hope the answer me 

& kyara123 thank you so much 4 the pm for sending the link of this post 

Well we voted too but did you realize the names didn't appear when we tried to vote so we are not sure if the votes counted and we called them and told them about DD nomination though they were rude to us and said they didn't nominate her because she worked in DMG but what about anupriya? So it means they didn't nominate DD or GHSP as best fiction show ...so those votes might not count unless the name appears ...The only name appears is the best jodi but that too when you type "g" so there name appears( so most people just voted for jodi without their name appearing as how would they know that only when u type g so it appears so may be the votings didn't even count 😲..) ..so dont know why they made the system like this and why only for maaneet jodi...?  For sure it seems fishy...so yes please try to contact them dear...😊
Originally posted by Sayna

Madiha mere friends tumare post mein hi comment kar rahe hai  ...😊 

Hey thanks dear ..I hope everyone contacts them before it gets too late :(
btw how do you know my name is Madiha ? 😕
HEY...I'LL SURELY MAIL THEM...THEY'VE TO NOMINATE DD.
GC is is such a great actor, i'm proud that he is nominated... i watch this show just because of him... however, the shw n dd as well shud also have been nominated... since all of them deserve it!!!

Edited by rubabakrm - 12 years ago