Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

no attention to the other couple

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel that its many of people on this forums how thinks that Kriyansh and they other cuoples are not getting many scenes. That they are consetrating more on Swaron.

First all Swaron fans, don get offended we love swaron.

I feel the same. Kriyansh always get scenes where they are aruing or eye locks scenes. Same with Viha scens they are not getting any attion either.

Espacalliy Kriyansh are not getting any romantic scens like swaron. They are not getting any attention at all. 

Sharon does know that Swayam loves her. But Kriya or Neha know that Rey and Vicky loves them.

Plus i wonder where did Recky ( Rey and Vicky) scenes gone?

Amina
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday we had a small Recky scene...THATS NOT ENOUGH..
What about Kriyaansh???
Eye locks, Mind to mind talks, fights, aggression from Kria is all they are giving us ...Let alone Kria will realize her feelings for Rey..She doesn't even realize REY loves her like anything...All she knows so far is ..Rey is playing pranks with her...WTH!! When will their story develop??...I wanna go and kill CVs now!!
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pls CV focus on Kriyans.i am just wasting my time now seeing all boring swaron scenes.Want to see Kriyansh
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah dats true dey r focusing on Swaron(no offence 2 Swaron fans me myself 1 tooo😆) but i guess dey r doing it becoz next week mite be full of Kriyansh 😃as we all knw dere will be dhamakedar scenes of Kriyansh😳 nd as for ViHa yeah cv's did 4get dem🤔 but i think dey r recallling ViHa slowly now but hope dey show a gud impact scene on dem😳
actually i luv all d three couples equally😃 mayb a bit more of Kriyansh😳 😉den oders but d prob is dat in dis small half an hr show d cv's cnt really put in all d couples 🤔so i think dey shud either learn 2 balance all d couple scenes lyk day by day  or increase d tym to 1 hr😉
nd hope dey show sum good scenes on oder couples 2...Bharat/Vishaka, Amar/Rinni, NileshSimmi instead of eyelocks😆
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol don't get me wrong here, even I think KriYansh are getting fewer scenes, but every couple needs to get their chance right? In the beginning and even recently, there hasnt been much of SwaRon and if there is now, well just enjoy the scenes rather than complain about it. This is an election they are standing for - they need that rivalry inside them or then having this election would be a waste of time! The couples in this show are very different and different circumstances make them come together, for SwaRon, its the election and be it. Just give the show some time..you can't expect only ONE couple to have cute scenes all thetime right? I know I know many of you are watching the show JUST for KriYansh, but all I'm saying is to give the other couples a CHANCE. I'm sure you won't enjoy them as much as KR but like, come on guys! SwaRon have fans too, so don't you think that should be given some space too?! Like seriously, that's unfair and a little selfish in my opinion. You know..I hope you get my POV and I'm sorry if I offended you :/
wida thumbnail
i liek swaron am a fan .. fo all couples in d3
but i think swaron is the only coupel that gets a lot of scenes and only progress
likee look swayom has changed so muhc.. sharon is kinda feeling attracted towards him
and the other couples are still there where they were!!
i think we should email them and all and say we want teh other couples to progress aas well
like when the elections started i was like finally kriyaansh scenes but we gett more swaron scenes
but the kriyaans promo.. im lookign froward to it.. hope we get more scenes of them
and want vickyy and neha sceness

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
seriously we should mail them or in any other way inform them that they shud show kriyansh more than any other couple
why r they showing so much of swaron
how come swayam n rey talk 2 much n rey n vicky don't
how the hell did kria becm a nervous wreck suddenly
i mean she was not nervous when she danced in the colg for d 1st tym,when she came in the colg etc.
Warna i'll to leave/boycott the show soon
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yea we r getting vry few KRIYAASH scenes,..i tune on to[v] thinking we ll get some kriyaash scenes bt we get it hardly,..where can we complain ?? did u guys ve any idea?? i wanna complain,its feels like ving bias betn d couples!!