Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys dnt loose hope😃...dese 2 epi were Kriyansh-less it means d cvs hav sumthing gr8 in store for kriyansh😉...even thou i dnt wish to but tmrw it will be probably d slap scene nd den hopefully we'll get 2 c lots nd lots of Kriyansh😳
preety i knw last week we were sooo super xcited dat we'll get 2 c sooo much of Kriyansh but d only thing we saw of Kria or Rey was 'VOTE FOR Kria Ghai' or 'VOTE FOR Rey Singhania'😆😆..hope d scriptwala bhaisahab has sumthing gud cuming up for us😳
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetshine

guys dnt loose hope😃...dese 2 epi were Kriyansh-less it means d cvs hav sumthing gr8 in store for kriyansh😉...even thou i dnt wish to but tmrw it will be probably d slap scene nd den hopefully we'll get 2 c lots nd lots of Kriyansh😳

preety i knw last week we were sooo super xcited dat we'll get 2 c sooo much of Kriyansh but d only thing we saw of Kria or Rey was 'VOTE FOR Kria Ghai' or 'VOTE FOR Rey Singhania'😆😆..hope d scriptwala bhaisahab has sumthing gud cuming up for us😳

Hopefully Farah!!! Hopefully we will get to see more and more and more Kriyaansh scenes in coming epis...it gets frustrating not to see our beloved jodi.

So to see, i don't think CVs have done justice to Kriyaansh's track. All they do is Look Look Hawa Hawa...They don't even speak with each other in public. Swayum likes Sharon, who knows? The entire school. Rey likes Kria, who knows? Rey himself, Vicky and Swayum. That's it...Arre..Rey ka kya hoga yaar...Bechara...

Just imagine being in Rey's foot...He is lattu over a girl, but can't even speak to her in-front of everybody , WHY? because of his team...He can't express his love... , WHY? because of his team...and when he tries to say something,...he never gets chance , WHY? because of this huge divide rule concept in Kria's head...Karey bhi toh Kya Karey...He is so helpless...
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly I was getting bored at the beginning of the episode but gradually it became more and more interesting.
The first half of the episode had D for Dosti in it, the way the weaklings were throwing tomatoes at people just showed that they only want their friend to win and no one else. The way Sharon, Simmi, Rinni were giving the vouchers showed that they wanted their friend to win. Although the main reason they want to help their friends is their ego.
The second half of the episode was the D for Dil part. I really loved Swayum today, we could see that yes he is rich but unlike the Dazzlers he doesn't show off his parent's money, he tries to live a simple and normal life. The poems he "wrote" were so beautiful and touched my heart especially the one he wrote for Sharon. And now coming to my favourite part the interaction between the weaklings and Nilesh/Vicky. I just loved that bit, for once these people had a kind of friendly conversation though there were some taunts from both the sides but yet it wasn't the war kind of conversation.
I loved that Vicky,Nilesh and Rey appreciated Swayum's poem. Vicky was that impressed that he even asked Swayum to write a poem for him. The way Vicky described Neha with that cute little smile on his face was just so adorable. It showed how hard he's fallen in love with Neha even if he never shows it and always tries to be the typical Dazzler who's mean with the weaklings and has to make fun of them at every possible moment. But here he just couldn't help but tell how perfect his girl is. He just couldn't help but tell the world that he has found that one special girl, though I'm sure Nilesh and co. thought that it was all again a strategy from Vicky's side to test these weaklings. And Neha... she was getting jealous?! She really thought that her deewana hua parwaana and has a 'crush' on somebody else, oh boy she hasn't realised it yet but she herself has fallen for Vicky. That one little ViHa scene had such a big impact on the whole epi for me. It changed this episode from a filler to a episode full of meanings and love.
The only bad thing about today's epi was that there was no Kriyaansh in it. It seemed like they were some side actors and not the main leads of the show. I hope that the CV's have some real good stuff instore for Kriyaansh.

The Highlight of the epi : The Vicky/Neha Scene
The bad part of the epi : Not much of Kriyaansh.

sweetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Hopefully Farah!!! Hopefully we will get to see more and more and more Kriyaansh scenes in coming epis...it gets frustrating not to see our beloved jodi.

So to see, i don't think CVs have done justice to Kriyaansh's track. All they do is Look Look Hawa Hawa...They don't even speak with each other in public. Swayum likes Sharon, who knows? The entire school. Rey likes Kria, who knows? Rey himself, Vicky and Swayum. That's it...Arre..Rey ka kya hoga yaar...Bechara...

Just imagine being in Rey's foot...He is lattu over a girl, but can't even speak to her in-front of everybody , WHY? because of his team...He can't express his love... , WHY? because of his team...and when he tries to say something,...he never gets chance , WHY? because of this huge divide rule concept in Kria's head...Karey bhi toh Kya Karey...He is so helpless...

i knw Rey is totally helpless...feeel horrible for him coz he cannot even say anythign nd cannot even do anything😒 ek taraf hai d dazzlers who will never undrstnd his feelings nd dusri taraf Kria matha who dusnt want 2 undrstnd anything abt Rey...but i'm quite used to it now coz in DMG d cv's made Armaan suffer sooo much😔...dey r gona make Rey suffer 2...but yeah its HIGH tym for Rey nd Kria's story 2 move ahead atleast love nahi tho friendship 😛aur agar friendship nahi tho some kind of convo😛...as u said dey both luk lyk statues wid only luk luk hawa hawa😆😆
sweetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMamz2ellee

Honestly I was getting bored at the beginning of the episode but gradually it became more and more interesting.
The first half of the episode had D for Dosti in it, the way the weaklings were throwing tomatoes at people just showed that they only want their friend to win and no one else. The way Sharon, Simmi, Rinni were giving the vouchers showed that they wanted their friend to win. Although the main reason they want to help their friends is their ego.
The second half of the episode was the D for Dil part. I really loved Swayum today, we could see that yes he is rich but unlike the Dazzlers he doesn't show off his parent's money, he tries to live a simple and normal life. The poems he "wrote" were so beautiful and touched my heart especially the one he wrote for Sharon. And now coming to my favourite part the interaction between the weaklings and Nilesh/Vicky. I just loved that bit, for once these people had a kind of friendly conversation though there were some taunts from both the sides but yet it wasn't the war kind of conversation.
I loved that Vicky,Nilesh and Rey appreciated Swayum's poem. Vicky was that impressed that he even asked Swayum to write a poem for him. The way Vicky described Neha with that cute little smile on his face was just so adorable. It showed how hard he's fallen in love with Neha even if he never shows it and always tries to be the typical Dazzler who's mean with the weaklings and has to make fun of them at every possible moment. But here he just couldn't help but tell how perfect his girl is. He just couldn't help but tell the world that he has found that one special girl, though I'm sure Nilesh and co. thought that it was all again a strategy from Vicky's side to test these weaklings. And Neha... she was getting jealous?! She really thought that her deewana hua parwaana and has a 'crush' on somebody else, oh boy she hasn't realised it yet but she herself has fallen for Vicky. That one little ViHa scene had such a big impact on the whole epi for me. It changed this episode from a filler to a episode full of meanings and love.
The only bad thing about today's epi was that there was no Kriyaansh in it. It seemed like they were some side actors and not the main leads of the show. I hope that the CV's have some real good stuff instore for Kriyaansh.

The Highlight of the epi : The Vicky/Neha Scene
The bad part of the epi : Not much of Kriyaansh.

WOW LUV d way u xplained it😃
hahaha Vicky was d show stealer 2day wid his description of Neha😳...he was sooo adorable☺️
-Awantika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Bold :Exactly ! well said 😉

Hopefully guys ! i sincerely request the cv's to not forget that its bout Kriyansh 🤢
-Awantika- thumbnail
Guys, but as Farah said, do not loose hope 😊
At the end of the day, Kriyansh are the lead anyway ! Even, though Swaron are being more focused, but there are Swaron lovers too, so its necessary sometimes. Do not worry guys, Kriyansh will be back with a bang 😃
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
epi was ok bt d way swayam told d poem was osum!!
.Supriya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farah i agree too :D WELL some more and greaaat KriYaansh scenes are in store for their lovers ! <3