~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 12 - IO ~~ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sujji was watching the aug 14th episode where Yudi takes Rani to the shop.πŸ˜ƒ He was looking awsome in that black dress and the attitude he was showing to the shop manager was so πŸ˜

I toh still remember his heavy Hindi dialogues... The fluency at which he delivers...😍

Sujji was watching the aug 14th episode where Yudi takes Rani to the shop.πŸ˜ƒ He was looking awsome in that black dress and the attitude he was showing to the shop manager was so πŸ˜
yes dii... πŸ˜›those unbuttoned shirts have always been some kind of magical charm when it comes to Yudi...☺️😍. and Kaps looked very comfortable wearing them than in those heavy princely costumes...😊. he was awesome in that scene with shudh hindi narration ... 😍and when you see him in Sarja avataar forcibly taking Niru to the mall and talking to the manager in mavali style was again outstanding...😍 and there is such a vast difference in those scenes... πŸ˜ƒin one scene there was love factor that someone hurt his girl mixed with attitude...❀️. and in another there was his hurt pride mixed with attitude...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

yes dii... πŸ˜›those unbuttoned shirts have always been some kind of magical charm when it comes to Yudi...☺️😍. and Kaps looked very comfortable wearing them than in those heavy princely costumes...😊. he was awesome in that scene with shudh hindi narration ... 😍and when you see him in Sarja avataar forcibly taking Niru to the mall and talking to the manager in mavali style was again outstanding...😍 and there is such a vast difference in those scenes... πŸ˜ƒin one scene there was love factor that someone hurt his girl mixed with attitude...❀️. and in another there was his hurt pride mixed with attitude...πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold, wonderfully said Sujju!

People who had watched mall scene in RKAB can differentiate between Sarjaa and Yudi. And thats why Kapil grabbed that "wow" factor with it...
Dont remind me about unbuttoned shirt... 😍 I still go insane... Thats why I dont accept handsome hunk as my bro... As drooling over shirtless bro is not in my ethics... πŸ˜†

hai...aaj sab yahaan hai]

Both the scenes were so different yet kapil excelled in both. that shuddh hindi was always his forte. remember he got the award for shuddh hindi in NB4. 

wow darshu di...kya dp hai???????????????

loved it...n am getting mad...

n sujju...aur sudha di...hai...kise ho????????????

Originally posted by darshana23

@Bold, wonderfully said Sujju!

People who had watched mall scene in RKAB can differentiate between Sarjaa and Yudi. And thats why Kapil grabbed that "wow" factor with it...
yes dii agreeπŸ˜›...  he gives his entire 100% in any role he portrays...πŸ˜ƒmust say he has an awesome screen presence...πŸ˜ƒ

Both the scenes were so different yet kapil excelled in both. that shuddh hindi was always his forte. remember he got the award for shuddh hindi in NB4.
haan sudhadi...sudh hindi mein bhaiyyah ko koi nahi hara sakta n even in de punch...with shaleen...i don lyk dat guy...was happy when kaps won...de punch...
Originally posted by koolkallu

hai...aaj sab yahaan hai]

hiii Kallu...πŸ€— how r u dear??? 😊

aaj college se jaldi aa gayi??? πŸ˜›