~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 12 - IO ~~ - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sujji hope to see ur Anna and Bhabhi in a new show and a new avtaar soonπŸ˜‰
hehehe same here... my anna & anni...πŸ˜†
back to discussion mode, agree Kaps is choosy about role to select and I really hope he gets some good role soon... About Anju, she is fit for female lead of serials as they dont except crying... Thats really unfortunate but thats fact...

I think Kapil also wished her to try something different. He was happy when she tried stunt in NB and he said her soft side always comes into focus and he is happy she did something different. I also wish she try out some bubbly roles rather than bholi bhali girl kind of things...
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehehe same here... my anna & anni...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

even I have mentioned condition to Sudha di, when I will call Kaps as my bro...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by darshana23

πŸ˜†

even I have mentioned condition to Sudha di, when I will call Kaps as my bro...πŸ˜‰

Bhagwaan kare woh din jaldi aaye DarshuπŸ˜‰

back to discussion mode, agree Kaps is choosy about role to select and I really hope he gets some good role soon... About Anju, she is fit for female lead of serials as they dont except crying... Thats really unfortunate but thats fact...

I think Kapil also wished her to try something different. He was happy when she tried stunt in NB and he said her soft side always comes into focus and he is happy she did something different. I also wish she try out some bubbly roles rather than bholi bhali girl kind of things...
yes dii... maybe Anju did have something different with cry baby factor when she chose to play Dimpy... but sad part was when the show ended without giving her  a chance to explore her talent... 😭😭

crybaby kind of roles suit Anjali's delicate looks more... 😊like you even i want to see her doing bubbly roles...😍 coz offscreen she does portray that trait...😊

you know given a chance she can try Rina kind of roles too...  she was really good in that... she looked fab too in those skirts... 😍  i loved her act when Sona tries to teach her to act like Rani and she tries to waste their time by doing nonsense...πŸ˜†
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

πŸ˜†

and when is that auspicious day coming??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sujju, I loved her as Reena no doubt. That was honest effort from her end. But truly speaking, Kapil was eating her screen presence. She tried to give emphasis on her dialouges, where as Kapil's body language also works... Or it could be biased view because of our love for hero... πŸ˜›

But I liked Yudi more in Reena track...

Sujju, I loved her as Reena no doubt. That was honest effort from her end. But truly speaking, Kapil was eating her screen presence. She tried to give emphasis on her dialouges, where as Kapil's body language also works... Or it could be biased view because of our love for hero... πŸ˜›

But I liked Yudi more in Reena track...
yup i agree with that fact about Kaps... πŸ˜›he matches everythingπŸ˜ƒ be it his looks... his dialogues ... his body language... everything...😍. he truly looked like a Punjabi guy while doing that role... like one says he totally gets into the skin of that character...πŸ˜πŸ‘β­οΈ whether it's for a short duration or long...😊. he even looked  comfortable playing a doc although it was for a single episode...πŸ˜›Anju looked little uncomfortable while playing Rina...😊. especially when she was trying to talk in mavali style... 😊 but maybe if she works out more towards that specified role... she will do more justice... 😊

You know dii why i wish to see her as Rina...πŸ˜›. then she can have someone like Sarja to match up with...❀️..😍☺️. and i don't have to say more i guess you must have followed now that i'm out here daydreaming about your FF...πŸ€ͺ😍😍
Sujji was watching the aug 14th episode where Yudi takes Rani to the shop.πŸ˜ƒ He was looking awsome in that black dress and the attitude he was showing to the shop manager was so πŸ˜
agree he totally gets into skin of that character, be it for short span.. Thats why in that episode I loved Kapil more than Anjali... If I all recollect days of RKAB it were superb... all are so much perfect for respective characters...