~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 12 - IO ~~ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

prev rkab grp is there?? I am not able to access it...

Chal sujju I am leaving right now from office... will catch u later... Bye!
diii i found it today... 😊 we all are still there in that... check it when you reach home... 😊

ok diii take care see you soon... πŸ€—

ab sab chal gaye????????????????????????

hai sujju...was missing u a lot dear...

aur haan bhaiyaah ko raksha bandhan mein rakhi bhej diya...

par reply toh nahi dega...yeh to pata hai...

bye...mein jaa rahi hun...lagta hai no one is online..bye...
Hi Kallu, sorry dear! I just came back..
Hi Darshu. yesterday when i opened the FB page there was a message that due to some technical problems some of the groups were not seen and after restoring they r back.πŸ˜ƒ yes the previous group is thereπŸ˜ƒ

Sujji i watched ZNMD and loved it😊 you know i watched a movie in the theatre after 6 long years. 

Oh what a movie it wasπŸ˜ƒ
Kya baat hain jab ek group tha toh wo mil nahi raha tha and ab do-do group hain...
hiii anyone there??? 😭

awww Kallu missed you too...  how r u dear???πŸ€—

Lata dii... even i loved that movie... β€οΈ whom do you like the most among the 3 actors???😊

now Amna has created Anjali Abrol fan club... 😳and she has also added Kaps to that...πŸ˜†
Hi sujji and Hi Darshu πŸ€— i liked Farhan Akthar the most sujji πŸ˜³ he was so full of life and vibrant. liked Abhay and Hrithik too but Farhan was the best
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Hi sujji and Hi Darshu πŸ€— i liked Farhan Akthar the most sujji πŸ˜³ he was so full of life and vibrant. liked Abhay and Hrithik too but Farhan was the best
hiii Lata dii...πŸ€— even i liked Farhan more...😍 πŸ˜›gosh especially the  scene when he throws Hrithik's mobile out of the window πŸ˜†and gifts him a pink phone...🀣.  after him i liked Abhay 😍& then Hrithik...😍