Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal741 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls continue soon.

you are too good!!!!! 😃
Jaslove thumbnail
that was really good. what's gonna happen next, can't wait to read. 😃 👏
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz 👏 👏 👏
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How cum u contiune this fanfic then Kyun Ho gaya na Fanfic. I'm waiting for the next part nin both fanfic so contiune soonb and update both Fanfic please Can't wait to c da next part
blah_blah thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 great part!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
angadlover<3 thumbnail
please please please continue!!..i finally cought up!!..and u have to continue now!!..plzz continue!..Edited by angadlover<3 - 18 years ago
Kajal741 thumbnail
where are you? plz continue!!!!!!
Lifedream thumbnail

Hey Everyone!

I am EXTREMELY sorry for not continuing for such a long time.😭😭😭 I have three big projects for school on the top of my head which are stressing me out. And, I won't have y laptop for the next month as my dad will be taking it with him on his buisness trip. 😭

I really hope you understand. I will try my best to continue as soon as possible. From next week, there will probably be 1-3 updates a week. Please forgive me. I was going to write a V' DAY special, but then when you have to write 25 paragraphs, it is not fun... Trust me: I will continue whenever I can though. Once again, I am EXTREMELY sorry. PLease understand.

Luv,

K+K (AKA Aps)

goldi2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kshitij+Khumud

Hey Everyone!

I am EXTREMELY sorry for not continuing for such a long time.😭😭😭 I have three big projects for school on the top of my head which are stressing me out. And, I won't have y laptop for the next month as my dad will be taking it with him on his buisness trip. 😭

I really hope you understand. I will try my best to continue as soon as possible. From next week, there will probably be 1-3 updates a week. Please forgive me. I was going to write a V' DAY special, but then when you have to write 25 paragraphs, it is not fun... Trust me: I will continue whenever I can though. Once again, I am EXTREMELY sorry. PLease understand.

Luv,

K+K (AKA Aps)

heyy dont worry bout it!! its perfectly alright!! plus i knoew the "stressed" feeling!! lol i have like 3 BIG test in 1 day lol

tc

lots of luv and sugar

Hina

nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no prob!!
good luck with the projects!!