Geet moving to Imagine TV: Imagine? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aare but who is interested in logic.. coz CAN U GUARANTEE that we will get TRPs by following the logical track... rather lets hv a RC and show the illogical track... n we will GUARANTEE TRPs..😆

And if still TRPs dun come.. its everyone elses BUT THE CVS fault... coz they dish out such amazingly illogical tracks... that its GurTi adoring Junta are bound to overlook n jus drool 😳

Haha 😆

Point taken.

But I can't say I wasn't a little relieved to see 4 Lions rubbish the rumour on FB!
hola ...!!!good to see you back on my posts 😆 well i was just imagining a Geet Avtar, Maan Avtaar ... sorry ... thats all i could think of ...🤣

Originally posted by skg267

🤣 This is the best/only way to handle any plans of reincarnation!

Do they realise the new avataars would have to be almost 30 years in the future?

🤣🤢😆
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aare when GurTi will be on screen who cares about the time difference 😳😆
Originally posted by skg267

Haha 😆

Point taken.

But I can't say I wasn't a little relieved to see 4 Lions rubbish the rumour on FB!

Its temporary relief.. atleast till SO squashes th rumors... so i guess we hv little time left for logic to prevail 😊
That really was too hilarious. I actually thought it was shifting to another channel.
🤣🤣🤣..🤣🤣🤣...!!!!!
spareee me sum 3D google...!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Mehek25

That really was too hilarious. I actually thought it was shifting to another channel.

DITTOOO ...!!!!! i thought so tooo...!!!!!
🤣🤣
what an idea...an idea can change our lives..,,,,,,,,,,,,i cant stop laughing...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nihu  I really can't see the story being compromised for the sake of the show running longer. I love Gurti and I love Maaneet, but I love the story just as much. The original story, the characters- together as one-  is what made the show-made Maaneet...I can't see it crumble... so like you said 'till last breath- NO RC!  (no pun intended! ) 😆